AI Transfers - Middle-Lower leagues

AI is still so bad at and weak at transfers. You dominate easily in the leagues like Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey.
I check the transfers of AI, and they are buying few players, and those who buy plenty, most of them are useless players. I dont want to have to play in England or Germany to have a competitive and fun career anymore.

In middle level leagues, you're still dominating the league because the AI is still so bad at transfers. In Turkey for example, clubs except Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, they are so bad at transfers. I really want to enjoy playing in small leagues but this prevents me from doing so.

I've been testing with the recent update and previous version. 

Edited by isoche

I've actually noticed the AI being a lot better this year in the transfer market.

Especially in England and Champ/L1 clubs spending anything from 1-900k on talent from non-league who are young, promising, but most importantly have been performing and getting good ratings which is how it works IRL.

The only leagues that work in this game are EFIGS... sometimes, everything else is beyond broken. 

I'm playing in the Romanian First Division and by the second season I have won 23 out of 24 league games. I haven't lost a single game against other teams in the league in nearly a year, including cups.

Transfer activity is non-existent both in terms of sales and purchases. Teams do spend money, but they only buy youngsters that they stick in their reserve teams or local players.

The state of these leagues is the worst it's been in the last 15+ years of FM! It makes playing journeyman careers completely pointless since you'll get massive reputation boosts by waltzing through these leagues... and that's a problem since they make up 90% of the leagues inside the game!

I understand that these leagues don't draw in the big crowds, nor the big money, but the way in which 80% of the playable content in the game is almost broken makes me seriously question if I'll ever preorder the game again.

If the AI in this game simply can't be fixed, I do not understand why we can't be given difficulty levels and/or gameplay modifiers to customize the game to our liking. At this point, the only way to make these leagues playable is to either limit yourself to some arbitrary rules or give every team in the league a sugar daddy and hope for the best...

Edited by grasu

28 dakika önce, Domoboy23 said:

I've actually noticed the AI being a lot better this year in the transfer market.

Especially in England and Champ/L1 clubs spending anything from 1-900k on talent from non-league who are young, promising, but most importantly have been performing and getting good ratings which is how it works IRL.

28 dakika önce, Domoboy23 said:

AI transfers are mostly, generally good in England, Spain, Germany... And were not very bad in previous FMs too.

The problem is with the leagues like Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey. You unavoidably dominate in these leagues because AI response to your transfers is very weak. I want to enjoy playing in leagues like that. I know England is competitive.

Edited by isoche

6 dakika önce, grasu said:

The only leagues that work in this game are EFIGS... sometimes, everything else is beyond broken. 

I'm playing in the Romanian First Division and by the second season I have won 23 out of 24 league games. I haven't lost a single game against other teams in the league in nearly a year, including cups.

Transfer activity is non-existent both in terms of sales and purchases. Teams do spend money, but they only buy youngsters that they stick in their reserve teams or local players.

The state of these leagues is the worst it's been in the last 15+ years of FM! It makes playing journeyman careers completely pointless since you'll get massive reputation boosts by waltzing through these leagues... and that's a problem since they make up 90% of the leagues inside the game!

I understand that these leagues don't draw in the big crowds, nor the big money, but the way in which 80% of the playable content in the game is almost broken makes me seriously question if I'll ever preorder the game again.

If the AI in this game simply can't be fixed, I do not understand why we can't be given difficulty levels and/or gameplay modifiers to customize the game to our liking. At this point, the only way to make these leagues playable is to either limit yourself to some arbitrary rules or give every team in the league a sugar daddy and hope for the best...

Definetly. AI being bad at transfers in leagues like Romania etc. should not be justified by prize money they get or reputition only. They should be competing with us somehow. This is really annoying and makes me hate the game. I dont want to have to go pick a club in England to have a competitive career. This sounds non-sense.

Edited by isoche

Just blitzed through my second winter transfer window. 

My entire division completed 20 transfers over the winter transfer window... 7 OF WHICH WERE MINE! 

This is a brand new save, started AFTER the full release came out, and I'm 1.5 seasons into the game!

This game is pretty much broken.

Edited by grasu

3 saat önce, grasu said:

My entire division completed 20 transfers over the winter transfer window... 7 OF WHICH WERE MINE! 

This is a brand new save, started AFTER the full release came out, and I'm 1.5 seasons into the game!

Same thing happens to me :( I was pretty excited when they said AI will be competitive with transfers now... But nah..

4 hours ago, grasu said:

Happened in one of my saves where I sim 10 years. Barely any transfers in the EPL.

In my opinion, just picking a team like MU, City, PSG, Barcelona, RM, etc. with a newly created manager with 0 experience makes this whole game pointless.

The point of the game is to become a famous football manager. When you can just blast through all of the lower leagues, where most managers cut their teeth, in a few years the point of the game becomes mute.

Edited by grasu