Stretched out Profile Pages on M2 MacBook Air

gg10

I recently installed FM24 on my 13-inch MacBook Air M2, and I've noticed that the panels on the profile pages look very stretched out (On windowed mode). 

image.thumb.png.0fe43cda0d799a537554cba227827f0d.png

So I looked around YouTube trying to solve the issue, when I saw this video: 

While watching the video, I noticed that the guy's profile page is different than mine (At 5:31).

image.thumb.png.4425f8bd6cb55a88a227167bc3e5b707.png

How is can I change my profile page similar to the one in the video? Tried changing the scaling options both in the game and the device settings, however it doesn't seem to change. Hoping for your help guys in sorting out this issue. Thanks.

23 hours ago, dan99 said:

Looks like you're on the attributes page and he's on profile? If not, probably due to the resolution.

Thank you for this! I just realized that SI changed  the “Profile” and “Information” pages to “Profile” and “Attributes”. The 2 pages really look similar now compared to the previous versions of FM. Thank you!

18 hours ago, gg10 said:

Thank you for this! I just realized that SI changed  the “Profile” and “Information” pages to “Profile” and “Attributes”. The 2 pages really look similar now compared to the previous versions of FM. Thank you!

No worries, glad to have helped!