Greyed out Player Recommendations vs Color

Why are some of the scouting grades under the player reccomendation area grey, while others (green for A, ) are in color depending on the grade?  I understand the different colors for each grade, but what are others grey no matter what the grade is?

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.27.15 PM.png

Edited by psucolonel

2 hours ago, psucolonel said:

Why are some of the scouting grades under the player reccomendation area grey, while others (green for A, ) are in color depending on the grade?  I understand the different colors for each grade, but what are others grey no matter what the grade is?

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.27.15 PM.png

It means that they aren't scouted fully. It is usually referred to as minimal knowledge of the player, and the info may be 100% wrong. I think it turns green after you reach reasonable knowledge.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

16 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

It means that they aren't scouted fully. It is usually referred to as minimal knowledge of the player, and the info may be 100% wrong. I think it turns green after you reach reasonable knowledge.

Right. You've only got the word of their agents at the moment, who have their vested interests.

I used to when I worked in Wilmington, DE.  It is right next to the Commodore Barry Bridge.  I lived in the Valley Forge Area (Wayne) and commuted.  I also used to take the bridge to go to Route 55 to Avalon via Glassboro and Vineland.