[Question] How to backup or transfer Achievement, Manager Profile, and Manager Title for Android Device

Hi SI team,

I have a question to you, about how to backup or transfer Achievement, Manager Profile, and Manager Title for Android Device.

For android device, we can backup or transfer saves, tactics, shortlist, team selection by import & export function. That's alright. 

But for Achievement, Manager Profile, and Manager Title, Android gamer can do nothing. 

The achievement is recorded in game.cfg file, but in FMM2024, we could not visit this file and can not backup or transfer it. 

The manager title, yes, which is in the save file. You open the save, the earned title is there. But you can not export your earned title or profile in the save.

For example, you get a new Android phone, you can get your saves if you exported in advance. But for achievement and manager profile (with manager title), you can not export and import. You will lost them !

In iOS, I saw there is three files in documents. game.cfg, manager_profile.cfg, manager_title.cfg. I believe iOS gamer could backup these files for achievement and manager profile. 

But for Android gamer, nothing can do now.