FM24 Replay Full Match

When playing FM24 I use an instant result skin.  Is it possible to watch the entire match after it is over?  I tried to do it and I only got options like Goals, Key Highlights, Key Comprehensive?  Also, can you watch from a different  camera angle?  I didn't see a way to change the camera angle in the replay.

Yes you can 

On 04/11/2023 at 10:04, DarJ said:

This will be useful to very few people but I've seen people complain about this so here it is.

You can go back and watch the entire 90 minutes of a game you've played. To do this first to preference and search for "when viewing matches from the start screen" change it from "show final results and stats" to "play through match from start".

whenviewingmatch.png.3b2563de858dc4ac5ca6b13461659f34.png

once that is done you can go into your game and save and match you want to rewatch. To do this go to your fixture list and click on the result of the game then it will take you to the summary page. On the top right of that page you will see where it says "save match" when you click on it a pop up window will ask you where you want to save.

samematch.thumb.png.ac7d3d57b439e5dd7430c77760e752ed.png

When that is done all you have to do is go to the start screen of the game and on the the right where it asks you if you want to start a new game or load a game just click where it says more then pick the option that says view match then a popup will appear and you will be able to choose the match you want to rewatch then change it from key highlights to full match then click play.

viewmatch.png.ef9931e6da89fc5b0f12d796ecfa3fef.png

IMG_0914.gif.b62125b493feb5bdde7fa7c56b4cb70d.gif

Thanks very much for this, I think the option was removed a few years back and had no idea you could still watch a match on Full mode despite trying to find out how, it was an option I've always wanted to remain.

Great this is an option again (unless it always was!)

9 minutes ago, g1nh0 said:

Thanks very much for this, I think the option was removed a few years back and had no idea you could still watch a match on Full mode despite trying to find out how, it was an option I've always wanted to remain.

Great this is an option again (unless it always was!)

This method has always been there but it was not necessary because doing it other way was faster and easier 

3 hours ago, mellman said:

This seems like a redundant problem - you want to instant result the match.....then go back and watch it? Why don't you just not instant result the match and watch it outright from the initial opportunity?

Maybe you don't want to watch every turgid 0-0 but do fancy watching a 6-0 massacre, or particularly want to scrutinise the movement of your striker who bagged a hattie.

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

Maybe you don't want to watch every turgid 0-0 but do fancy watching a 6-0 massacre, or particularly want to scrutinise the movement of your striker who bagged a hattie.

Fair enough, I've found that wwatching a sequence of turgid 0-0's will provide ample information, not to mention motivation, to unlocking 6-0 victories in the future!

There's a much quicker way to do this. When you go into the match report, click on an event, like a goal time, booking, etc. It'll take you to that point in the match. As soon as you go into it, move the slider at the top all the way back to the start and click play and voila, the whole match. 

6 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

There's a much quicker way to do this. When you go into the match report, click on an event, like a goal time, booking, etc. It'll take you to that point in the match. As soon as you go into it, move the slider at the top all the way back to the start and click play and voila, the whole match. 

Doesn't that just show the highlights and not the full 90min?

1 hour ago, DarJ said:

Doesn't that just show the highlights and not the full 90min?

Actually, I just tried it and it doesn't work this year (it used to, I've done it before) but this year, it seems to just play the first 30 seconds and then go back to the match report. Ah well, it was a good idea at the time :lol: