Apple Arcade raising prices make this years game not worth it

so, i think we can all agree that this years touch game was a disappointment. sure, they shoehorned in a few features, but fundamentally it’s still the same flawed game as last year, in fact, i would argue that it’s a worse game than last year since they ruined set pieces by removing the old system and implementing a half-baked version of the new system.

now, my conundrum is (at least in my country) apple arcade is raising its price from $3.99 to $5.72 per MONTH. it’s a lot more money for me, and i don’t think that i’m ready to pay for it, considering the fact that we still have exactly the same bugs as last year, even the ones i flagged and i was told by a developer they would “look into it”, and if the time since it’s release has showed us something, looks like history is repeating itself with developers not addressing none of the complaints related to the old bugs thus far. you would think we would get at least some feedback from them considering we are paying them monthly. 

i don’t know if apple arcade is doing the same everywhere, but i would like to know y’all’s take on this, and maybe amplify this conversation in hopes of developers noticing. 

Apple Arcade going up everywhere. 
I really don’t mind the game being flawed. I really do mind the lack of acknowledgement and transparency from the developers. Just admit data hub doesn’t work. Admit match analysis is imperfect. Acknowledge the lighting graphics haven’t improved the game etc etc etc. apologise for not fixing the bugs. 
we would understand. This is a game in its infancy on the platform. But every time you ignore a bug or refute a problem is insulting your customers intelligence.

@dansheppard I hope you guys are listening. Would love a response.

Edited by SimonHoddle