[FM24.3] USA to D4 (USL2) + Canadian Championship fix

Oh yeah, I can see they added a roster for Carolina. Not much point with the USL-C salary bug right now mind you, could really use some help sorting that. As for Chattanooga, did they update the roster or are those just the lads they had in NISA? Ideally they'd play in NISA first season, then a whole bunch of future transfers would go through and they'd switch to MLSNP, just not sure if we can facilitate that cleanly

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, themodelcitizen said:

Oh yeah, I can see they added a roster for Carolina. Not much point with the USL-C salary bug right now mind you, could really use some help sorting that. As for Chattanooga, did they update the roster or are those just the lads they had in NISA? Ideally they'd play in NISA first season, then a whole bunch of future transfers would go through and they'd switch to MLSNP, just not sure if we can facilitate that cleanly

to be honest i just want a team i can replace in MLS Next Pro that doesn't any affiliates

On 26/06/2024 at 15:45, themodelcitizen said:

Oh yeah, I can see they added a roster for Carolina. Not much point with the USL-C salary bug right now mind you, could really use some help sorting that.

What's the best way to help? I really want a playable US database so I'm invested. I fixed a bug with the pre game editor with the Swedish database in FM23 and I use SQL at work. I don't know if either of those things would make me useful or helpful but I'm here. Do you have any leads? 

I'm off to Florida for Copa (go Canada!!) but will have a sit-down next week/end and see what works, if anything. I think using another comp ID might help, but I have a feeling it's something with finances (although in one test I gave them insane budgets and tv money and the board still thought they were broke whenever you went into contract negotiations with a player)

Edited by themodelcitizen