Setting a Neutral Ground for custom cup semi final but within a certain region.

stakel84

Hi, I'm creating a county cup for the England Level 10 Database and want the semi finals of the cup to be set for a neutral ground, but I want that neutral ground to only be chose from within a specific part of the country. e.g. the neutral ground must be in Devon - I don't want the game to randomly select a neutral ground somewhere else in the country. Is that possible in the editor?

Something like this might work:

20231117201006_1.thumb.jpg.995a7c5cf0eee2c6a65a1f9555675236.jpgdfs

Unfortunately English counties are considered local regions so you'd probably have to scroll down to the specific city part and then add a new option in the Stadium Pool for every other city in the region.

I've found setting stadiums to be pretty finicky, it's difficult to get it to do what you want, so good luck!

4 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Something like this might work:

20231117201006_1.thumb.jpg.995a7c5cf0eee2c6a65a1f9555675236.jpgdfs

Unfortunately English counties are considered local regions so you'd probably have to scroll down to the specific city part and then add a new option in the Stadium Pool for every other city in the region.

I've found setting stadiums to be pretty finicky, it's difficult to get it to do what you want, so good luck!

Some comps seem messed up (CCL anyone?) but I've mostly got a handle on setting stadiums - do make sure that top box "randomize stadiums" is active and unchecked, or it won't always recognize the list of stadia there in the correct order (top is stadium _0, second is stadium_1, etc). You should set these under fixture rules obviously but also in "offset dates" under the date itself

Edited by themodelcitizen