IGE editing of countries you like and dislike

Since it is translated from Japanese, there may be some strange parts.

Like there are clubs I like and clubs I don't like
We want to be able to edit the countries we like and dislike.
Or we want to be able to edit the players plan to want/not want to play in a particular country.
This would prevent players from moving to strong and economically rich countries like premier clubs, and allow them to stay in certain countries, making it easier for AI-operated CPU clubs to rise to the top.
In the case of same-country transfers, it's unavoidable.
Simply put, it's a pain to add big clubs here and there to clubs you don't like.

What you are looking for might be under Career plans (for players that is)

I haven't tested this in game, but I have checked if it can be used in a mass-change in the editor, which it can. So you could take all players from Country X and set them to not wanting to play in Country Y or Continent Z
image.thumb.png.c9aad100d01584432afa24bd60191ea5.png

One issue I'd like to be able to control is this - 'big' clubs come in for your young players from small clubs/nations when they notice the players' reputation has got high enough. I find the reputation (current, home, world) leaps too high too fast. I would like to be able to use the editor to cap reputation, so that your prize youth in Samoa doesn't get snapped up by Real Madrid (or anyone else until his nation wins a few rounds of World Cup qualifiers).