PGE Requests

Hi all, 

Just some ideas from me dabbling in PGE that I think could be useful. If any of these already exist I apologise.

1) The ability to edit National Team squads in the PGE so that a team can be defined before the start of the game. On the same stroke, perhaps the ability to edit tactics and lineups in the editor could be implemented at the same time. This could also be extended to club lineups too.

2) The ability to edit EVERYTHING. I get licensing might be an issue, but every field in the editor should be editable. This will allow much greater flexibility for modding and/or updates and can diversify the data in the database a bit. I complained last year about the languages, if things like this were freely available to edit, then SI could post their standard database and then someone with an interest in that specific area could update it further. Adding countries and changing the regions (not local regions) would be a nice touch too for people who want to add different types of football such as the ConIFA Football World Cup or the NatWest Island Games.

3) A tie in to the main database used by SI so that if we want to call up players and staff who aren't in the current version of the game, we can use their UID and import them ourselves. Again I'm aware licensing probably impacts this.

4) The ability to create different types of footballing competition. For example Masters Football was quite the thing a few years back in the UK, it also means that it would give the numerous retired people in the database something to do. By proxy this could also be extended to include the ability to organise charity games similar to Soccer Aid or the game for Ukraine that was played earlier this year. Again licensing but their must be workarounds?

5) I'd like to see the opportunity to organise soccer schools or summer coaching camps for the local community that players and staff get involved with. Extending this further, events and whether or not they're allowed to participate in events (ranging from camps to commercials, autograph signings and personal appearances) could impact a player's morale/focus and so on.

6) Have graphics load in the PGE so that those who are editing can verify the correct pathways have been entered beforehand.

7) GOALKEEPER KITS! We have the ability to add really nice kits through various sources but these are then let down by uneditable goalkeeper kits

8) Better explanations of each field and what it does/how it impacts the game. I've pretty much had to learn through trial and error (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) but a simple description of what each field does so we know exactly what we're doing and what we're editing would be great.

9) Allow people to be assigned multiple roles. By this I mean if someone is involved with a club in two different places, allow us to add this into a single record instead of having multiple records for the same people or at the very least a way to identify they are duplicates.

If I think of more I'll add them in a separate post but this is what I have for now.

Edited by xbenjaminx