MANAGER OF LEGENDS JOURNEYMAN | FM24 | HEAD COACH / DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL CHALLENGE

SamuraiHex

THIS BOARD IS MAKING ME ANGRY! THIS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL IS MAKING ME FURIOUS! Wait?! I think I'm turning into the Hulk! Jokes aside it's a bit of a mess at Napoli.

Somehow, just somehow, we are doing well! How, I do not know. But with another disappointing transfer window, can we keep the form up and win things?

Are we going to win trophies? Well, in today's episode, we can win the Europa League final! What about Serie A? I hear you cry! Well, tune in to find out because that trophy has already been decided! Did we win it? Or not?

Oh, oui oui! France awaits as we head over there after winning everything in Italy with Napoli. Let's hope the Director of Football is much better and isn't trying to get us sacked!

Our time in France could be at an end as results are not going well, and the dreaded Board Meeting has been called for! Can we turn it around as we go into the January Transfer Window?

After a shaky mid-season, the latter half has seen our Lille side picking up points. Enough points that these final two games of the season could get us Champions League football!

The season has ended, and we are entering our second season with Lille! Are we to praise the Director of Football for his transfers, or will we forever curse their name as he sells all our players? Probably siding with the latter, to be honest.

This January Transfer Window, the Director of Football has actually been decent! With good signings coming in and hardly anyone leaving can we push on and try and win something? Miracles do happen after all.

It's the penultimate season of our journey with Neil Brannon. Now a new transfer window comes with new problems. The Director of Football keep signing players for too much money!

20 League Games into our season and Lille are still undefeated! Can we continue the undefeated streak while playing a struggling but still very good PSG side?

Have we gone an entire season in Ligue 1 undefeated? Does this mean we've won the league if we have? What's this treble the title is talking about? Will I ever find my long-lost brain? Three of these questions will be answered in today's episode! Sorry brain...

It's the final season of Neil Brannon's managerial career! What will happen in this final season? Well, it could all depend on how good this starting transfer window is!

We are approaching 50 games undefeated in Ligue 1 with Lille! Are we to continue that run of form into a second undefeated season? And what are the transfers in January? Let's hope everything is still going well halfway through the season!

It's the final episode of Manager of Legends FM24 Edition! In the last games in Neil Brannon's career can we end up winning everything there was to win in France?

• 2 weeks later...

Zero To Hero is back in the same save universe as Manager of Legends! As a legend retires, his 3 sons take up the mantle to become the greatest-ever Football Manager!

The season has begun with us trying a new transfer strategy to get Musashino up the leagues! By signing players on the cheap we hope to sell them a year or two later for a big profit! Will it work?

We qualified for the J3 Playoffs! Now can we overcome the terrible refereeing and win our semi-final and final tie to clinch promotion? Or will we be forced to spend another year in this league?

After 3 seasons in the J3, we now make our mark on the J2. Hopefully we do well and get back to back promotions! Considering last time we were in this league it might be a possibility...

After last season's back-to-back promotions to the J1, we now have a whopping transfer budget of £4m to spend to make ourselves good enough for top-tier Japanese football. With the board backing us, will we back the team that got us here?

Boy, oh boy, are we doing well! Nearly halfway through the season we find Musashino in a fight for AFC Champions Football! Now with a return to an old club, can we get the 3 points?

It's the final game of the J1 League season and with a win we might possibly get into the AFC Champions League for next season. Our Musashino team have defied everyone all season! Can we now impress them?

In the last episode, we narrowly missed out on Champions League football. This year's episode might very well be the best season yet—unless, of course, a certain club decides to ruin our day...

We go again for the new season after narrowly missing out on last season's title. Can we continue overachieving and go one better? Or will we finally stop progressing and finish mid-table? And what's this about us not deserving something?!