Question for SI

I have question for SI developers and leaders. What is meaning of forum? I ask this because you want "feedback about game" and then you dont repair it. I report very big bugs in FM 2023 and now again the same stuff repeated. This is not minor bugs its huge one that game is far unrealistic. From all this i think you dont care about us who pay and play game and want that game would be better and more realistic. You present some new staff but you absolutely missed with set pieces selection because is very poor and irritating (you divide players in 3 categories and you must clicked down and up players just very poor) instead you should focus on pure ME and positioning, reaction of player and tactics and look of stadium that they look as real one and not so poor. 

When you will listen to us who want to help? And why you didnt fix bugs from FM2023? I think that all us want to answer. What is meaning of forum and bug report?

I fully sympathize with you. I think they have gone overboard, especially with this FM24. Releasing a game without fixing the patch at all, while asking users to report bug patches, with no intention of fixing the problem immediately. I think this kind of behavior is an act of deceit and disregard for the users.

Edited by ben2106

3 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

What is the point of starting new threads just to repeat the same old moaning that we've read hundreds of times? I'm not saying you don't have a point; I'm saying repeating the same things over and over gets boring.

What you are saying is that user complaints are boring? So where should a user who has paid for a game complain? Must they keep their mouths shut?

12 minutes ago, ben2106 said:

What you are saying is that user complaints are boring? So where should a user who has paid for a game complain? Must they keep their mouths shut?

No, they can add their likes to identical complaints in numerous other threads.