Multiple set pieces

HI! 

How can I save multiple set pieces for different tactics (for example main tactic, attacking tactic, defensive tactic) ?

If I create routines for a tactic and save all routines with a name, then I create other routines for a different tactic and save all  routines with a different name, the second save seems to override the first one.

Thanks !

2 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Set Piece now is not attached to tactic and is separate thing. You can create multiple routines and scenarios, priority and it depends what players you have.

I am referring if I just want to change tactic and apply proper set pieces, how o I do that ? I need to have saved specific routines or there is a way to separate set pieces according to a specific tactic? Saving all routines for a specific tactic and then saving all routines for another tactic seems not to work...or I am missing something.

4 minutes ago, bitzu_rock said:

I am referring if I just want to change tactic and apply proper set pieces, how o I do that ? I need to have saved specific routines or there is a way to separate set pieces according to a specific tactic? Saving all routines for a specific tactic and then saving all routines for another tactic seems not to work...or I am missing something.

I don't understand what you mean. Your set pieces works independently of your tactics now. You don't need to change your set pieces anymore when you change your tactics 

6 hours ago, DarJ said:

I don't understand what you mean. Your set pieces works independently of your tactics now. You don't need to change your set pieces anymore when you change your tactics 

What I am asking is how I can change easily set pieces when I switch a tactic. Not to go through every set piece and load the desired one ?

I think he means, lets say he has 3 routines of set pieces, and he starts with routine number 1 and then in the match he switches tactics and he wants to use routine number 2, as far as i can understand. I havent played yet so I cant help him, but I think thats what he means :)

2 hours ago, blejdek said:

I think he means, lets say he has 3 routines of set pieces, and he starts with routine number 1 and then in the match he switches tactics and he wants to use routine number 2, as far as i can understand. I havent played yet so I cant help him, but I think thats what he means :)

Yes. I know the set pieces are not connected directly to tactic. But if I want to change tactic to ore attacking or more defensive, I would like also to change set pieces. How do I do that without changing every routine during a match? I am not sure if I can save all routines multiple times depending on which tactic I need to apply them.

OK, I think I understand what the OP means.

From my POV.
Lets say I have 2 tactics:

a. My normal, quite attacking, default tactic

b. A tactic I use when I'm winning, more defensive, time-wasting, and I want to see the match out.

So for b. I would want more defensive / conservative set pieces organisation e.g. if I win a corner, more players back, maybe short-corner etc. - I would specifically want this to be attached to tactic b. Can this be done?

Whilst you can connect set pieces to a tactics, You can save your routines (All routines) as Attacking, Balanced, Defensive, for example and load them in when you change system..

So change from tactic A to tactic B in game. Then go into set pieces and hit the little arrow next to "routine" then load in "All Routines". So you need to set them up as you like, then save them. You can then select them at different points in the game, manually.  This will load in all defensive and attacking routines for your throw-ins, corners and freekicks all in one go. 

As others have said, its no longer connected to a certain tactic, so this is the best way I've found to quickly change from more attacking to more defensive set pieces. A little bit of time up front and then quick switching in game.

FootballManagerScreenshot2023_11_20-09_20_12_82.thumb.png.c958ff03c810d8cc8e16bab3cbda79fd.png

FootballManagerScreenshot2023_11_20-09_20_21_93.thumb.png.a97fb75aa3246b23a490ff851509bf6a.png

On 20/11/2023 at 03:24, Cultured Left Foot said:

Whilst you can connect set pieces to a tactics, You can save your routines (All routines) as Attacking, Balanced, Defensive, for example and load them in when you change system..

So change from tactic A to tactic B in game. Then go into set pieces and hit the little arrow next to "routine" then load in "All Routines". So you need to set them up as you like, then save them. You can then select them at different points in the game, manually.  This will load in all defensive and attacking routines for your throw-ins, corners and freekicks all in one go. 

As others have said, its no longer connected to a certain tactic, so this is the best way I've found to quickly change from more attacking to more defensive set pieces. A little bit of time up front and then quick switching in game.

FootballManagerScreenshot2023_11_20-09_20_12_82.thumb.png.c958ff03c810d8cc8e16bab3cbda79fd.png

FootballManagerScreenshot2023_11_20-09_20_21_93.thumb.png.a97fb75aa3246b23a490ff851509bf6a.png

But the latest All routines saved will not override the pervious one ?