Allocating European places to a created league

Keven

Hey everyone, i've created a league for Liechtenstein with all the current Liechtensteiner teams playing in Switzerland along with some fantasy teams based on the municipalities and cities of the country. The only thing that is not working properly is the allocation of UCL Places. I gave Vaduz 20 200 CA Players to win the UECL and UCL in the second season to test it out and we currently sit 7th in the coefficient standings but as you can see, it is not allocating properly. I am assuming it is still allocating the winner of the cup to the UECL just like irl. How can I fix this? I am still not 100% comfortable with the editor as you can imagine so if possible please be as detailed as you can. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.af2af67b2af2b0953b5a3c7d2f5d9890.png

I think Liechtenstein are hard-coded that way due to the cup situation, you'd have to re-do the whole qualifying structure (or swap countries wholesale with another ID like San Marino or Kosovo, although that would throw up its own issues). The only way into the CL is to win the ECL, then the season after to win the EL, then to stay in the UCL you'd have to keep winning it :lol:

Yeah, Liechtenstein is hardcoded, no way around that.

5 hours ago, Keven said:

Does anyone know, if i create a new nation, will it be added to the European pool of coefficients or not?

They'll be included, but UEFA competitions are capped at 54 nations, so whichever nation is last (excluding Liechtenstein) on the coefficients table will be missing out (permanently).