Pre game Editor Needs to be fixed

iiP0PP3R

Every year I remake/make leagues with extinct clubs. I remove the "Extinct" check mark and they become usable. However this years FM24 Pre Editor it doesnt work. I add the clubs into a league and it shows the club are still extinct. Can you please fix this. I cant create my leagues with this issue going on.

For example, the Mexican league has 18 teams in the league. I added 2 extra clubs that were extinct into the league. It should be twenty clubs. However the database still shows 18 teams instead of 20. When i create a cup it also only adds the original 18 teams instead of the 20 teams.  

I will attach pictures of  the issue below.

20231114221149_1.jpg

20231114221131_1.jpg

20231114221123_1.jpg

9 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Try setting up a test in the editor, then verifying again immediately after you do that.

I accidentally verified a file using a bunch of extinct teams by doing that. Had some weird results when teams that had a New Club setup were used though.

:eek:

If that works for my Luxembour and Malta competitions it is a live saver.

22 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

:eek:

If that works for my Luxembour and Malta competitions it is a live saver.

No guarantees, I'm not 100% sure how I got it to go through. Wasn't even intending it, was just moving teams into the Mongolian Premier League and accidentally moved some extinct teams that got made un-extinct. Wouldn't verify due to not finding enough teams, I set up a test, which did find the teams and then verification worked.

20 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

No guarantees, I'm not 100% sure how I got it to go through. Wasn't even intending it, was just moving teams into the Mongolian Premier League and accidentally moved some extinct teams that got made un-extinct. Wouldn't verify due to not finding enough teams, I set up a test, which did find the teams and then verification worked.

Odd and interesting. For me it is the other way around though, the teams are not being found due to teams being set to extinct in the test and the same happens when verifying, except that verification doesn't extinct the teams (or sets them back to unextinct at the end of the test).