New GAN faces.....one issue after another

Womaz

I hope this is the correct place to post this, if not please feel free to move it

Does anyone actually gets this idea to work on a consistent basis?

I know one person  seems to but is there anyone else as I am running into one issue after another.

As a user on another forum pointed  out Newgan 1.31 just freezes and wont work after a while. For me it was actually the second season. So after my second youth intake Followed the above instructions again and tried to use the Preserve feature. Tried this 3 or 4 times and it just froze.

So googled and yeah its a common issue, and the solution is to delete 1.31 and all of its files and install 1.21.

So I did this. First season the software worked a treat, all of the newgen faces worked. Big test would be after my second youth intake…..followed the same instructions and this time used the Preserve faces and it worked. Excellent, I thought i was on my way.

Third youth intake , followed exactly the same process and hit the Preseve faces and it froze. Again I have tried it a few times and all it does is freeze.

So I decided to try it on my newgens at my club as there are only 62 as I wanted to eliminate the fact that there may be too many newgens (34k) to replace. Same result…..it just froze. 

So I can use the generate faces no problem at all, the Preserve is fraught with issues. So every season I can use the tool to get faces in my game, but I jave to accept that my existing newgens will get a new face. I mean its still better than the cartoon character newgen faces in the game …..but it is a bit of a spoiler.

Also the CTRL + A select all feature is vert hit and miss, like it can take numerous attemots for it to actually select all of them. I am doing it right arent i? They are both pressed at the same time?

The trouble with these facepacks is they add so much to the game that I am not sure I can now revert to playing without them, so I would love to hear from people who are using them succesfully.

Edited by Womaz