Help with 433

This has been a great read and you've done fantastic to get so high after starting so low. Hoping you can finish a comfortable mid table this time in the prem. 

A quick question if I may. I'm assuming you never had a reserve team to start with, has the game now added you 1 in now your in the prem? I'm Walsall and on the verge of the championship but I don't have a reserve side so to get players fit I have to arrange friendlies. 

Yea, when i started there was no players in the reserve team. I moved my u-18 up to u-21 when they got to 17 or seemed to have higher potential, and its just been running on from there. But when starting in lower leagues, having a youth team and a reserve team costs a lot of money so if u dont have good facilities, it can be crippling. It took me ages, but im slowly getting where i want to be. I have a board of directors that love to decline when i come with suggestions so its taken me 8 years to get here around. 

image.png.a7720d915367d8fa87e21b7c03446504.png

So, last season i ended better than i thought with a 10th place finish with 14 wins, 15 losses and 9 draws. For this season i have signed two new strikers and a back-up dm that will rotate with acuna. Lets see how far it will bring me this year with some decent strikers on the team :) 

image.png

image.png

image.png

6 hours ago, Numenor said:

So, last season i ended better than i thought with a 10th place finish with 14 wins, 15 losses and 9 draws. For this season i have signed two new strikers and a back-up dm that will rotate with acuna. Lets see how far it will bring me this year with some decent strikers on the team :) 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Very nice, great crop of players. That first guy is pretty much perfect. You can challenge for European slots with this team next season. 

The third player could be an excellent midfielder or a PF(s) could be interesting if you want to run a striker pairing.