Assistant keeps scheduling friendlies for the first team after II team creation

Hey,

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this, happy for it to be moved wherever it needs to be (I checked the Bugs forum and I don't think any category fits it perfectly).

I manage Bochum and after I completed 2 seasons with them, I accepted the creation of a II team. Right after, I changed staff responsibilities so I control all contracts, transfers etc. The responsibilities under 'match' were untouched for the first team and U19 team.

Shortly after, I started getting notifications about friendly matches being scheduled for my first team. In responsibilities this is still something I'm responsible for (assistant takes control of the games themselves, but I do the scheduling) but it still keeps happening. I changed the setting and changed it back, but it doesn't seem to work. The assistant still schedules friendlies for the first team. I remember having a similar issue in FM23 whenever I managed in Germany, again after a II team creation. There were no such issues if I got a team that already had a II team.

Any help is much appreciated.