Football Manager is a great series, but...

hss2750

Hello SI,

I think the Football Manager series is great, but there are still room for improvement!!

1. I'm from Denmark, so the game is not presented to me in the original language (English). 

- When I approach an agent to buy one of "his" players, the sentence stating the contract length of the player, is in English, not Danish. (The line in yellow)

20231121172046_1.thumb.jpg.bca554e214ec13f989b8b2e744a4c9f1.jpg

Could you look into this, and fix it, please?

2. Before the team talk in the dressing room, I'm presented with how the squad reacts to my team selection and tactics. When they're unhappy with my selection, they only tell me they're upset or angry, not what they're upset or angry about. Also, a player can let you know, if he's upset about his instructions. Especially the full/wingbacks do this. They say that the tactical instruction to run forward conflicts with their trait gets forward whenever possible. 

How come the players, who are upset with the team selection and/or the tactics, are not upset when you give the team talk?

What were your thoughts for introducing this new feature to the game?

Please look into this as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know these issues have no influence on the performance of the game, and it's more a "visual thing", but it has a big influence on my gaming experience. It feels like the game is half finished. 

Edited by hss2750
I've added some follow up questions

• 3 months later...