Not enough injuries in my game

SI have said they are at about 80% of real life, but seeing as there are loads of people complaining about "too many injuries" I doubt they will increase it to realistic levels. There will be mods for it, though, I think.

54 minutes ago, XaW said:

SI have said they are at about 80% of real life, but seeing as there are loads of people complaining about "too many injuries" I doubt they will increase it to realistic levels. There will be mods for it, though, I think.

That's the thing I don't think this is anywhere near 80% of real life and feels lower then previous editions.

4 hours ago, SPE3D said:

That's the thing I don't think this is anywhere near 80% of real life and feels lower then previous editions.

The you should probably report it in the bug tracker. It could be your setup for some reason gives way too little injuries, but that's something SI can look into.

Well this is a new one! 

I've said for years that injuries are far too low in this game, but you get the usual whining types with no concept of squad management or how to keep players fit going nuts about too many injuries.

One thing I have noticed managing in Scotland was I hardly got a single injury when I was semi-professional (went through a whole season with 12 injuries, only one of which was longer than a month), but since turning professional the injuries have jumped up considerably, due to training every day instead of twice a week. However, the levels are still nowhere close to that of real life. 

There are mods you can d/load as @XaW says, although I tend to stay away from these types of mods (as opposed to the graphical ones) as there's always a risk to the game becoming imbalanced in other areas. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

4 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Well this is a new one! 

I've said for years that injuries are far too low in this game, but you get the usual whining types with no concept of squad management or how to keep players fit going nuts about too many injuries.

One thing I have noticed managing in Scotland was I hardly got a single injury when I was semi-professional (went through a whole season with 12 injuries, only one of which was longer than a month), but since turning professional the injuries have jumped up considerably, due to training every day instead of twice a week. However, the levels are still nowhere close to that of real life. 

There are mods you can d/load as @XaW says, although I tend to stay away from these types of mods (as opposed to the graphical ones) as there's always a risk to the game becoming imbalanced in other areas. 

Excellent point. Could be the reason why. 

11 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Well this is a new one! 

My personal feeling about it, is that it's easy to not have too many issues with injuries if you rotate and rest well during the most hectic times. Of course, every once in a while you are unlucky and get a few broken bones at the same time, but in general I don't think there are too many, at least.

Agree with this 100%. With a good medical team and smart rotations (ok, stars will start complaining) you can go season after season without getting any serious injuries. With 4 years Ive got one 2-3 months, few 3-4 weeks and bunch of few days injuries. RIDICULOUS. And lets not even talk about recurring injuries (when? who? what?)

Its always been the problem and Ive said it many times, FM would gain so much if there would be an option a) injuries off b) normal (80%) c) realistic (based on real league league stats). Would be a nice feature if managers training regimes would be taken account. Like well known Klopp, half the team is injured :D 

I used to install Daveincid realistic injuries, but not sure if that works anymore.