FM24 New Save Strategy

Wondering if starting out, you will edit out those players you do not want on your team and then start snd try to sign those replacements. I will be starting with Manchester United but want rid myself of the highest salaries Rashford, Casemiro and Varane plus others.  Ideas?

56 minutes ago, rinkrat99_ said:

Wondering if starting out, you will edit out those players you do not want on your team and then start snd try to sign those replacements. I will be starting with Manchester United but want rid myself of the highest salaries Rashford, Casemiro and Varane plus others.  Ideas?

Just start the save and transfer list / offer out the players you don't want, bids will soon come in. It's a bit unrealistic if you use the editor to transfer the players out of the team.

It's your choice though.

10 hours ago, rinkrat99_ said:

True but knowing anything about United’s poor structure it’s hard to sell players at $200k+ and recover much, typically all I see is offers for loans with poor terms

True to real life then ;) If you want a realistic experience, cut your losses and let them go on the cheap or on loan with an option to buy. Then rebuild the club on a more stable model.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried letting them go cheap and maybe my mistake my GM would not sell them,  Maybe I needed to just take full control.  Trying to remove the players in editor and fund the transfer budget as they were sold for reasonable fees but not finding where to update that