[Help FM23] 433 with Wolves

Hello everyone, so basically my problem has been with a simple 433 that was like this

SK (de)
WB(At) CD(De) CD(De) WB(Support)
                    DM (De)
        BMW (Supp)  BBM (Supp)

IF (Supp)                      IW (Supp)

AF (At

The first tactic helped a lot in my first season with Wolves, even achieving 6th in the Premier which was awesome. However, this season has started and the tactic has not worked at all so I decided to tweak some things because the AF didn't get the balls and did not score at all compared to the IF and the IW. And basically I decided to convert the AF into a CF and change the BWM into a CM on attack hoping that we get better results, which was not the case at all.

The problems are the following: We get destroyed when teams pass into space and when the other team counter us. I've tried to play on "Counter" too and with more direct play but we lose many balls during this process. It's even worse when trying to play short as we tend to have possesion but never shoot at the goal. So, can anyone help me tweak this tactic in order to obtain better results?

Capturadepantalla(116).thumb.png.9b46afeb60ff758c42a30078dd95d2f1.png

You need feeder players from deep and not too aggressive going forward such as DLP-S, AP-S or maybe CM-S (with PI take more risk) on the LCM side which will make your team more stable in defense and can help IW/CF to create changes in the final third. Maybe that's my first thought after reading your OP.

Edited by kalongtongan