What´s wrong with goalkeepers, has SI ever looked into this?

In my 6th PL season Arsenal and M. City are sitting top of the table after 27 games with the worst goalkeepers in the league according to save percentage. Checked each keeper´s stats and they looked excellent to me. Manchester United´s Onana on the other hand is doing well, so there is a disparity I fail to understand.

My keeper is named Kastenmeier, has decent stats all over but hardly ever gets a 6.9, it´s more like 6.2-6.6 almost every game. He is not doing well when compared to other keepers, one of the worst.

From what I have seen of footage the keeper is often blamed for goals they can´t do much about, even if it´s a low XG shot. Arsenal had 2 fantastic long shots against me, both went in hitting the triangle, few keepers in the world would have saved them and yet Kastenmeier was down to 6.2 in a game I lost 1-3. The last goal was a tap in from Arsenal from a cross, nothing the keeper could do either.

Pair the above with the fact that underdogs against me seem to have a much higher scoring rate and it makes sence for world class keepers to be abysmal. The only top keeper to actually be an exception to this is Man Utd´s Onana as mentioned, he is doing well all across the board.

Goalies.jpg