Removing a future Transfer [FM24]

giglet13

So I went to future transfer and cleared the details of this, all changes 'success' and set out a new contract expiry date etc. 

But when I now enter game, the player now has pre-set they will leave on a free transfer on the previous future transfer date. This is despite their new contract not expiring at that point. Having holiday mode to test, they do leave the club asif contract expired.

Looking in db I can see the future transfer section is still white text (rather than greyed) asif information is there, despite it being clear. I've tried copy/paste this section from a player with no future transfer as well and that also doesnt work. The contract page doesnt have 'will leave at end of contract' ticked either. 

Any ideas why/how this can be fixed? I've tried and still the case for a couple of players I've done it on (Hakim Ziyech, Kamil Grabara for example)

30 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

So I went to future transfer and cleared the details of this, all changes 'success' and set out a new contract expiry date etc. 

But when I now enter game, the player now has pre-set they will leave on a free transfer on the previous future transfer date. This is despite their new contract not expiring at that point. Having holiday mode to test, they do leave the club asif contract expired.

Looking in db I can see the future transfer section is still white text (rather than greyed) asif information is there, despite it being clear. I've tried copy/paste this section from a player with no future transfer as well and that also doesnt work. The contract page doesnt have 'will leave at end of contract' ticked either. 

Any ideas why/how this can be fixed? I've tried and still the case for a couple of players I've done it on (Hakim Ziyech, Kamil Grabara for example)

This is a bug and has been logged in the bug tracker. I don’t think we have a workaround for it atm.

Ok,so if removing the transfer (setting club to none) - i found putting any club back in when doing that it's retained original details. So instead, I've had the details in there for the future transfer and copy>pasted from a player with no future transfer to overwrite (instead of doing the clearing of the club detail). This seems to have properly over-written the original future transfer for me at least.

Edited by giglet13