My players keep wanting more game time despite no games to play.

If they are under contract, they aren't going anywhere. Once you start playing them again at the start of the season, it'll all just go away. 

Unless it's players you've promised higher squad statuses than what you are giving them, then you need to manage that more carefully. 

In short, we need more info. 

21 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

If they are under contract, they aren't going anywhere. Once you start playing them again at the start of the season, it'll all just go away. 

Unless it's players you've promised higher squad statuses than what you are giving them, then you need to manage that more carefully. 

In short, we need more info. 

They are first team players but how can I give them game time if the last game of the season was 17th April 2025. there are no games until first game of the season 2nd August 2025

but they are demanding to start more games but there are none what more info do you need? I have promised them the game time they want to shut them up but the season hasnt started yet and they are getting annoyed even more. 

12 minutes ago, EvilWolf1980 said:

They are first team players but how can I give them game time if the last game of the season was 17th April 2025. there are no games until first game of the season 2nd August 2025

but they are demanding to start more games but there are none what more info do you need? I have promised them the game time they want to shut them up but the season hasnt started yet and they are getting annoyed even more. 

Well, if they are first team players, you'll have no issues when the season starts. What level of game time were you giving them at the end of the season? If you go into each player's profile and click on the happiness tab under overview you'll see the following panel...

image.png.2af8ce022aebc5778fe0b273e937cd9f.png

If the player's 'actual' playing time is a level or two below their agreed playing time, that's when you get issues with players. Now, I'm not saying this is the case with you (hence the request for 'more info') but a lot of users pay little attention to players playing demands when signing them. I've seen screenshots of squads before where every single player is listed as a star or important player - this will always cause issues. 

Like I said, you've not given us enough to go on here. 

4 hours ago, EvilWolf1980 said:

They won't be getting annoyed even more. It just carries over from the last season. Play them when the new season starts and it will be fine after a few weeks.