How do you feel about VAR in FM? (not in real life)

Luckily VAR has yet to play a major significance in my career, either negative or positive. Into my current new season though with 6 matches played it has been hilarious, my last match saw 3 goals ruled out early and other 4 goals checked for offside.

I never start with an attacking formation but always need to go 4-2-4 at some point because my team will always concede on their first shot on target, that means changes. Could be that my third tactic (the chasing one) is a bit too offensive and thus all the VAR calls. It´s definitely been a bit over the top with game stops in my case, could my fault entirely, dunno. 

var.jpg

I want to comment about real life, because I recall the World Cup match where, I believe it was South Korea, had a ball nearly out, that was originally called out, but wound up being a goal because a fraction of the ball remained on the line.  And everyone was like "well, that's the rule..."  Yes, it was a rule designed in an era without video rule to where it's likely intent was that any time the ball was touching the line was never called out.  It gave referees an extra couple inches not to make the mistake of calling an actual in ball out.  It's like offside by half a toe...  These rules were not made for video review.  Sorry, don't have VRA in my league in the game, so can't comment to your request.