FM23 Editor Transfer Values

BlackFerdinand

Hello,

I want to set individual transfer values for created players in my created leagues. i have given them transfer values in the contract section and i've set transfer values in the nations page. The values remain for a season, but change at the start of the next when the players go from 0 rep to whatever they deserve. The only problem is, my CA 195 players with 'worldwide' reputation go from 100m (which i set) to 7k just like my 120ca with 2000 rep player would. The thing is, i have A player (180CA) in one team (2000 rep team) in my second tier (60 rep) who went from 50m (my given values) to being 125M after having their rep given, but their rep is ~2500. A teammate on that same team with 130 CA and ~2500 rep went from 25M to 8M. 

if somebody could help me have values which are set in stone. i would be greatful. Also even when i manually change them with the ingame editor it basically doesn't mean anything and everybody just ignores the 25m i set with cheats and offers 5K.

my created nation is 2500 rep. The top division is 70 rep. highest rep team is 2800 rep. 

(an aside: my idea for the database is a nation with untapped potential. starts out unknown, players play at least 3-4 domestic seasons and create a heirarchy of 4 four teams, yoyo teams, and such. i do want the original players to then get poached and the nation's 135 PA leads to a solid but at times mediocre set of generations which will never be as good as the original but want to replicate their feats.)