Help Required: FM Editor to max out transfer and wage budgets in Lower League

Hello everyone! Am trying to simulate sugar daddy scenario for a lower league club in National League (using FM editor to max out both transfer and wage limits), but I realize players on free contracts and or clubs that am buying players are now asking enormous amounts of transfer fees or crazy wages (have also bumped up their reputation). How do I still ensure sugar daddy mode and play the game reasonably (build their way up but having rich finances?) Thanks in advance

Edited by FusionX

I don't get it. You want to simulate a scenario where you're in a club with a lot of money, but you're not willing to spend it?

Also, how else would you want to convince good players to play in a lower league than by offering them good wages?

"Yeah, we know you're way too good for the National League, and yeah, we have a lot of money, but this is the National League so we're offering you National League money. Interested?"

yup, thats what I did, use in game editor to slowly tweak finances, but still quite ridiculous in my contract negotiations with free players at lower leagues, with a wage budget of 200k, they are asking between 5k to 20k per week salaries (in pounds)! Super inbalanced, is it because of a bug?