Two teams bidding bug

There is a bug in the game where when several teams bid to buy my players, no matter which team I choose, there is no quote left. Afterwards, the players will not negotiate the contract, as if nothing had happened.

Screenshot_20231117_003136.jpg.7d22f4412d16549f24a26b4785b12da2.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_003149.jpg.18c54d6aab0aa9d80102ac0a54840b2b.jpg

2 小时前, Marc Vaughan说:

This is being looked into - I believe its that the player rejects the contract and the news isn't generated correctly, but we're checking that isn't the case (and will fix the news issue).

I chose 1. to accept quotes from both teams, 2. to reject team A, and 3. to reject team B. However, neither method can make players transfer, and players cannot negotiate with the bidding team.

2 小时前, Marc Vaughan说:

This is being looked into - I believe its that the player rejects the contract and the news isn't generated correctly, but we're checking that isn't the case (and will fix the news issue).

If we accept the quotation at the same time, there will be a news that shows that a team A has been rejected, but there is no news about team B, so it is normal to negotiate a contract.

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, yhya said:

If we accept the quotation at the same time, there will be a news that shows that a team A has been rejected, but there is no news about team B, so it is normal to negotiate a contract.

Yeah that is what I'm indicating - Team B aren't able to agree terms with the player but you aren't getting the news so you know what has happened.

My save has been in its fourth year and I have encountered many multi team bids. I have never been able to transfer successfully when two teams are bidding, even if the bidding team is Barcelona. I think this is not just a display issue. There is no such problem in FMM2023.

21 分钟前, Marc Vaughan说:

Yeah that is what I'm indicating - Team B aren't able to agree terms with the player but you aren't getting the news so you know what has happened.

My save has been in its fourth year and I have encountered many multi team bids. I have never been able to transfer successfully when two teams are bidding, even if the bidding team is Barcelona. I think this is not just a display issue. There is no such problem in FMM2023.

9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

No. I believe this is not a message display issue. It is a  bug. Because not part of bids failed, ALL bids with multiple clubs are failed.

Edited by RSeven

• SI Staff
48 minutes ago, RSeven said:

No. I believe this is not a message display issue. It is a  bug. Because not part of bids failed, ALL bids with multiple clubs are failed.

Ok we'll look into it and if needs be do another update to rectify it asap.

• 2 weeks later...
在 2023/12/2 在 AM8点14分, Marc Vaughan说:

Ok we'll look into it and if needs be do another update to rectify it asap.

In the latest version, I agreed to the bidding between the two teams. The player clearly wanted to transfer, but the player couldn't reach a contract with either team, resulting in the transfer failure and no successful experience.