Help! Qualification rules not working after update

Mikaelinho

I'm creating a "Nation of Yorkshire" custom nation db where 4 local cups feed into a regional cup. Each winner of the local cups (Coal Cup, Market Cup, Dales Cup and Cotton Cup) qualifies for the West Ridings Cup. Before the editor update I got it working through the solution in the pics below, but after the update I just get an error message "Can't find any teams for the West Ridings Cup". Where am I going wrong?

image.thumb.png.15faea5bc7330eef6d54f3d13689da39.png

Above is the fate actions for the local cups.

image.thumb.png.a0894894cfd55bc206cd5506ddb92144.png

The qualification rules for the West Ridings Cup.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Yorkshire v2.3.5.fmf

Edited by Mikaelinho

Is it setting up after they've all finished? Also, that "set team placing in competition" should be redundant btw, if it's not crowing a champion/history entry without that, there's probably an issue with rankings somewhere.

The qualifying fate action will show in the lower competition's "rules" but isn't actually being used in the main cup, because you're using "best teams in comp" instead of "get qualified teams". But it seems to function the same way. I'd get rid of that 1 and 0, are those stages or placings or something in the lower cups? Since it's not a league any reference to position may just confuse it. Does "get last winner" work? If not, something else is wrong