All Players showing as Foreign/non-EU

tommysvr

Does anyone know why this is happening? Australian players in Australian teams in an Australian league are showing as foreign for some reason. I've specifically added Australia and Oceania to 'treat as eu' / 'treat as non-foreign' but no good. Is it to do with my squad rules?

screenshot_2023_12_02 _15.10.jpg

screenshot_2023_12_02 _15.13.jpg

screenshot_2023_12_02 _15.14.jpg

Edited by tommysvr

3 hours ago, tommysvr said:

I see. Should have guess it would be an issue with the editor :rolleyes:

So the rule should be max number of foreign players, rather than non-EU?

Using an EU rule in Oceania is not an issue with the editor… unless you made Australia and New Zealand members of EU, which you probably didn’t.

The easy fix is to find the Agreement for European Union and add Australia. 

I'd also add "European Union" in the treat as EU" list if you opt for this

The still relatively easy fix is to duplicate your rules for "treat as non-foreign" and change your rule from non-EU to foreigners. 

Edited by Yuko

@Wolf_pd @Yuko I think he wants an extra roster slot (or more) strictly for Oceanian players. Not EU players. He just wants to use the "non-EU" rule which doesn't have to mean EU (in my Qatar file last year the non-EU rule applies to Arab countries).

In previous versions (guessing it hasn't been fixed) this was broken with "agreements", are you sure it works for continents? (other than the already-available rules for Asian players). Hence my elaborate workaround in the Qatar file using a spare extinct country to make it work

Also broken if you actually want to use the EU but aren't using an EU country yourself (hence another elaborate workaround in San Marino last year)