Anyone knows how to fill this position?

29 minutes ago, desmond91 said:

I'm struggling to fill the position in the screenshot. I would like a player staying behind (same vertical line) the striker.

I tried all the positions in AMC and MC, but they always move into the half spaces.

Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.867f95dfc03352a2aba8d66526a6ca48.png

Enganche is a pretty static role.

14 minuti fa, desmond91 ha scritto:

L'ho provato ma il giocatore riempie ancora i semispazi di sinistra.

I think that you need to make a tactic with a HB or BWM, asymmetric tactic.. or you can push the oppo on the flank and concede crosses... the squad close the centre of the pitch..

On 03/12/2023 at 01:35, desmond91 said:

I'm struggling to fill the position in the screenshot. I would like a player staying behind (same vertical line) the striker.

I tried all the positions in AMC and MC, but they always move into the half spaces.

Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.867f95dfc03352a2aba8d66526a6ca48.png

Post your tactic so we can see what is causing you this problem. Maybe the problem is because you have a player which comes on AMC position from deep.

Edited by dzek

Attack-duty AMCs do it more often than their support-duty equivalents. However, unfortunately we can't tell players "specifically occupy this space or do this movement every time." in FM yet. I hope we will get something like "attacking shape- defensive shape-pressing shape" kinda settings in the future :lol:

Edited by Halbraum

• 2 weeks later...

Advanced Playmaker or Attacking Mid both on Support so you can instruct them to "Hold" position. Keep in mind that Advanced Playmaker have "Shoot Less" and "Take More Risks" with Passing, hard coded on the instructions while Attacking Mid Support you can  choose your own instructions. Advanced Playmaker sits slightly above the Attacking Mid position so I think it might be your best bet. its a matter of trying it while watching the full game.