Separate the Option to Save After Matches

SaintsFCFan7498

Having a PC crash just now made me think a little. Although my PC crash was in the middle of a game, I thought that it was right after the game, I'd lose my game because of how I have weekly saves and I prefer that. However, I'd also like the option to save after games in the eventuality I get a crash for whatever reason.

How I was thinking this would work is it essentially works on a priority basis with a separate checkbox for saving after matches.

If selected, have the save at the earliest of the next game or the next week. Since I'm managing in the Championship, this is probably a decent example. There are a mix of mid-week games and International breaks. If there's a mid-week game, it would save after both the mid-week game and the Saturday game. During the International break, it would save after the week had passed.

Because it was relevant to me and how I had lost a transfer deadline day, automatic saves after that would also be useful. Sure, I could do it myself but when you're focused on the next game and everything else, you just don't think of anticipating a crash that doesn't usually happen.

This would also be useful in pre-season where instead of having to manually change it, the auto save would save every week because I've not got any games to trigger the after match auto save.

Spoiler includes current options.

Spoiler

2252570_20231204152903_1.thumb.png.56a25f46a151ee6d9629847cc4446be7.png

• 3 months later...