Anyone getting loan offers constantly? (But they want them for free)

I have a player, 17 clubs are interested, mostly foreign, tons of bids to loan him but they offer a big 0.

I have loan listed him for 50% of his wages with no monthly payment, nobody seems to be bidding that. That includes most other prospects I have, tons of offers .... but most clubs aren´t offering anything.

This has created a bit of an issue as I can´t send players to my feeder clubs, the board gets extremely upset every time I do.

Been an issue forever.  Moses brought the Tablets down from the mountain and the Eleventh Commandment was "AI Teams Shall Make Offers For Players With No Fee or Wages and Fringe Player Status".  Paleontologists have found evidence that the first fish to crawl onto the land sent offers to take Bernardo Silva on loan without any financial compensation.

Nothing difficult about changing status to reject all offers.

AI teams gravitate towards players when they are on lower than expected wages. Don't let your promising youngster get his head turned -  give him a new contract every year to reflect his worth.

Anyway, these issues are often due to an imbalance in the way you set the game up.

Edited by Kickballz

Yeah, I just offered one of my youths on loan, he is wanted by everyone .... the next Gareth Bale from my academy .... :)  ... anyway, I offered him for 50% of the wages which is 5k Euros

Anyway, I received 19 bids ..... all wanting to pay exactly 0, so yeah .... something is definitely up. I didn´t have problems the first 6-7 seasons, now it´s just normal.

I put players on the loan list and wait for offers to come to me. That's when I usually get offers with the offer of wages paid or monthly fees. 

Offering out players for loan (or even transfers) makes clubs think you are desperate to loan/sell that player so they will try and get them for as cheap as possible. If your player was wanted by lots of clubs, there was no need to offer him out. These clubs would come sniffing soon enough, then the ball's in your court. 

Since the latest patch, nearly all offers are for 0% of wages and "fringe player" playing time. I can negotiate almost every single one up to "regular starter" but for me it seems like all of the default offers are for nothing and for "fringe player". That's been my experience.

Edited by StatboySpurs

3 hours ago, StatboySpurs said:

Since the latest patch, nearly all offers are for 0% of wages and "fringe player" playing time. I can negotiate almost every single one up to "regular starter" but for me it seems like all of the default offers are for nothing and for "fringe player". That's been my experience.

Exactly the same for me Statboy.

Before the patch I was like D Dave, could often get 100% plus a decent fee, not any more.

As a base, if they offer 50% I ask for the other 50% at least in fees, that used to work for me.

Since my earlier post I have found that making my demands compulsory, they sometimes agree, it's still mucked up my loan system. Even League 2 teams will only take them as fringe players,

EDIT it seems it only happens with lower league teams, Ath Madrid just offered important player, 60% and 150k playing for a player.

Edited by starbugg

42 minutes ago, starbugg said:

EDIT it seems it only happens with lower league teams, Ath Madrid just offered important player, 60% and 150k playing for a player.

Yeah, I think that is correct. First I was at FC Nordsjaelland, and the 0% fringe offers were from teams in lower leagues. Now I took the Tottenham job, and all of those same offers are from teams in lower divisions. 

I think it's a bug, and even if they take them as fringe players they will still play them regularly. But I've found that if I can negotiate it up to "regular starter". I have to ask twice each time, though.

Not as much anymore. What I get more often now is loan offers with "hidden" transfer fees (optional, mandatory, installments, etc.).

Need to watch out not to sell a loanee by accident. Whenever I see a complicated loan offer like that, I just reject it without much thought...

:ackter:

I found a bit of a tedious solution for my loan problem but it´s a hassle.

All offers need to be negotiated but the AI doesn´t really have a clue, they always come up with the "fringe" offer, if you negotiate that to "regular starter" they refuse to pay as much in wages, usually only about 20%. With the original "fringe" you can usually negotiate up to 80% wages, sometimes down to 50%. My experience is thus far that the "fringe" status is cosmetic, they do get to play a lot if they are good enough ... that´s up to you to find out by checking the team in question.

YES ... it´s a lot of work ... but I did manage to loan out 15 players with reasonable deals at the start of 2034.

I am ranked 1st in the world and expected to win everything, my Wrexham board doesn´t mess around but they are willing to be extremely dissatisfied with players going on loan to feeder clubs even though they are paying full wages for the most part, only is receiving 60%. I have Braga and Sevilla as feeder clubs, Braga is currently paying 100% wages for 3 of my 18 year olds ..... the board is angry with all of the deals.

But yes, if you are willing to spend a couple of hours negotiating loans before deadline day.... it can be done.