Connection with Xbox Live (Gamepass)

Hello,

My Xbox Live stopped working out of nowhere and people at Microsoft blatantly told me that my router is the problem. I'm 35 years old and never have I had to change settings in my router due to a game service. I am fully aware that nor SI or Sega can solve my problem, but for people who are thinking about getting FM through this service I don't recommend it. It already makes your system slow, you need a constant internet connection to play the game and it.

Can't wait for Brazil to get it's crap together, so I can buy it normally.  

19 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

Hello,

My Xbox Live stopped working out of nowhere and people at Microsoft blatantly told me that my router is the problem. I'm 35 years old and never have I had to change settings in my router due to a game service. I am fully aware that nor SI or Sega can solve my problem, but for people who are thinking about getting FM through this service I don't recommend it. It already makes your system slow, you need a constant internet connection to play the game and it.

Can't wait for Brazil to get it's crap together, so I can buy it normally.  

There should be an option to play offline. You can set it to one device to have access to the game offline.

41 minutes ago, wazzaflow10 said:

There should be an option to play offline. You can set it to one device to have access to the game offline.

I can't seem to login at all. I get an error code saying that my connection is down or their service.

Talked to their automatic tech support and they just send me links to pages I had already seen. A lousy service and a waste of money (literally). 

They blame my Internet provider having closed some ports and I need a fixed IP. Have had Steam for +10 years, have been using Epic, but no....its my problem. Googled it and a ton of people having the same problems. In other words: avoid Gamepass. 

20 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

I can't seem to login at all. I get an error code saying that my connection is down or their service.

Talked to their automatic tech support and they just send me links to pages I had already seen. A lousy service and a waste of money (literally). 

They blame my Internet provider having closed some ports and I need a fixed IP. Have had Steam for +10 years, have been using Epic, but no....its my problem. Googled it and a ton of people having the same problems. In other words: avoid Gamepass. 

I played 23 on gamepass and had no issues but obviously not in Brazil. Just throwing some things out there to try out. Automated tech support isn't going to get you anywhere unfortunately.

Have you tried logging in on a different machine or device?

Have you tried logging in on the same machine on a different network?

Have you set up any network firewall rules?

If on PC have you allowed the XBOX application to communicate on a private network (assuming your network is set to private or home)?

7paRu.png.43ad539e1654f61be9ea7f1e14ccc1ad.png