What Happened to Custom Photo Upload?

2 hours ago, psucolonel said:

That’s good to know but I still have no idea why something like this would be removed…and seemingly without explanation. 

The reasons and solutions have been covered ad nauseam when the patch came out. Discussion was not removed - if you (GS) say that, you're too lazy to look for it.

4 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

The reasons and solutions have been covered ad nauseam when the patch came out. Discussion was not removed - if you (GS) say that, you're too lazy to look for it.

well I apologize but I did NOT happen to see this.  To insinuate that I am somehow lazy is very much an insult.  Good day sir!!

Are NewGans working?  I am a bit late to the party here, and am trying to figure out what happened, and there really  isn't a definitive explanation anywhere.  I see ways to fix the manager profile picture, but no explaination as to why this happened or if it will return ??

56 minutes ago, psucolonel said:

Are NewGans working?  I am a bit late to the party here, and am trying to figure out what happened, and there really  isn't a definitive explanation anywhere.  I see ways to fix the manager profile picture, but no explaination as to why this happened or if it will return ??

I've actually briefly answered the first point in your FMScout post. As to the second - I flippin' well hope not! It took my the best past of a day to fix all my added faces, inc my manager face. I live in fear the next patch will "fix" what I've done, and I'll have to do it all over again!

(I added all my faces manually, never getting NewGan to work myself)

Edited by phnompenhandy

On 08/12/2023 at 10:15, psucolonel said:

I was previously able to use a photo for may manager profile by uploading it in preference.  This option no longer seems to appear there.   Has this feature been removed for some reason?

I think I know the answer, but do you happen to be the same psucolonel from the OOTP forums?