[FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JULY UPDATE by Daveincid

Posted (edited)
2 小时前, Wolf_pd说:

5 hours and 40 minutes left before that happens
距离这发生还有 5 小时 40 分钟

18:00 hours UK time
英国时间 18:00 时

I thought it was something that happened after12:00 AM, but it looks like the rest of the day will have to wait.

Edited by 1342662315

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb belajariman:

still waiting for the release...

Thanks for sharing your personal feelings. Life is tough sometimes. I'm with you

• Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JUNE UPDATE by Daveincid

Quick info

There were issues reported with the performance improvement file which resets the league system in Belgium to an old system (light version works fine). I recommend using the light version only.

Cheers

Daveincid

Posted (edited)

Hello Daveincid,

Thanks for all the great work. I've been enjoying your work for years now! Nevertheless, I found a possible 'bug'. I'm now playing your mods in combination with the Deutschland-file, allowing me to play in Regionalliga and lower. After one season, all clubs in Regionalliga have become professional because of the high sponsorship income. How realistic are these sponsorships? I have no idea about the amount of money in Germany's fourth tier, but not every team is professional right now. Some teams earn more than 7M a year in sponsorship income in the Oberliga.

This is probably just my fault, because I combined two mods. I just wanted to let you know!

Edited by alexander.vandamme01

vor 5 Minuten schrieb alexander.vandamme01:

Hello Daveincid,

Thanks for all the great work. I've been enjoying your work for years now! Nevertheless, I found a possible 'bug'. I'm now playing your mods in combination with the Deutschland-file, allowing me to play in Regionalliga and lower. After one season, all clubs in Regionalliga have become professional because of the high sponsorship income. How realistic are these sponsorships? I have no idea about the amount of money in Germany's fourth tier, but not every team is professional right now. Some teams earn more than 7M a year in sponsorship income in the Oberliga.

This is probably just my fault, because I combined two mods. I just wanted to let you know!

8. I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM. I'll read every PM but depending of the issue I might not respond to every message (resource management):
- Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League:
- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong:
- Screenshot (if useful):
- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:
- Further comments:

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

8. I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM. I'll read every PM but depending of the issue I might not respond to every message (resource management):
- Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League:
- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong:
- Screenshot (if useful):
- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:
- Further comments:

Mod: 'German Football League System' by D4n1v4l on Steam. All Daveincid realism mods enabled.

Affected leagues: German lower leagues that are not in the vanilla game. In other words: 4th, 5th and 6th tier. Had the same problem with a Serie D database.

Bug: Sponsorship in lower leagues is too high, which causes all clubs in these leagues to turn pro. In reality, most of these clubs are semi-pro. When I ran the first season again as a test without the sponsorship mod added, the sponsorship incomes were €0, which is also not realistic.

20240608190246_1.thumb.jpg.f72208f28db3c4c9c539b4e0cd689d54.jpg

Further comments: Again, I don't necessarily think this is a bug, because I added your mods to another lower league database, but I still wanted to let you know!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb alexander.vandamme01:

Mod: 'German Football League System' by D4n1v4l on Steam. All Daveincid realism mods enabled.

Affected leagues: German lower leagues that are not in the vanilla game. In other words: 4th, 5th and 6th tier. Had the same problem with a Serie D database.

Bug: Sponsorship in lower leagues is too high, which causes all clubs in these leagues to turn pro. In reality, most of these clubs are semi-pro. When I ran the first season again as a test without the sponsorship mod added, the sponsorship incomes were €0, which is also not realistic.

20240608190246_1.thumb.jpg.f72208f28db3c4c9c539b4e0cd689d54.jpg

Further comments: Again, I don't necessarily think this is a bug, because I added your mods to another lower league database, but I still wanted to let you know!

PM means: PRIVATE MESSAGE. It's annoying to say it again and again.... Finances in Germany will get better balanced after 2-3 seasons. If I leave it at the default values, clubs go highly into debt, sell all their facilities which makes them much weaker as they should be and B-teams dominate even more. Until I found a better way to balance it from the beginning, this is the most sustainable way for the time being.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb middleweight165:

@Daveincid Thanks for this! Do you still have reccomended setup files or are the old ones still applicable?

See additional info's in the "read me"-file

On 08/06/2024 at 16:40, Daveincid said:

Quick info

There were issues reported with the performance improvement file which resets the league system in Belgium to an old system (light version works fine). I recommend using the light version only.

Cheers

Daveincid

Which light version?

Preview July update:
- CA/PA Season update 24/25
- "Increased difficulty" mode
- More aggressive transfers of top clubs
- Canada squad registration fix
- Several bug fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

hace 30 minutos, Daveincid dijo:

Preview July update:
- CA/PA Season update 24/25
- "Increased difficulty" mode
- More aggressive transfers of top clubs
- Canada squad registration fix
- Several bug fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

Hello Daveincid, first of all, thank you for this incredible work that you update month by month. One question: what does the difficulty increase improvement that you announced consist of? Can you provide more details? Thank you very much for your time

vor 6 Minuten schrieb frigo:

Hello Daveincid, first of all, thank you for this incredible work that you update month by month. One question: what does the difficulty increase improvement that you announced consist of? Can you provide more details? Thank you very much for your time

I do not provide any more info's in advance, I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JULY UPDATE by Daveincid

FM24 "Increase Realism" Megapack JULY UPDATE is now released
- Download-Link in the main post is updated
- You can find more information about the changes in the "Read me" file in the download link

Enjoy!

Cheers
Daveincid

Posted (edited)

I hope users will come here and discuss what differences they noticed using the 'increased difficulty' file.

EDIT: I found this explained by Dave elsewhere:

INCREASED DIFFICULTY

This file changes a lot and makes your life more difficult as a manager.
Here some examples:

• The club owners will have less patience with you.
  • The club goals have been adjusted upwards (where appropriate) for clubs in over 60 nations. A small series of defeats will now cost you your job much more quickly. ;)
  • Fans expectations have been raised, including their temperament and patience. The modern fan has demands for money he spends on his club. ;)

Combined with the player personality changes from the June update, the games is now much more challenging.

Do report in if you find yourself under pressure due to these circumstances, and if AI managers are getting culled.

Edited by phnompenhandy
Added info

Preview August update
- 219 nations balanced in terms of finances, player strenght & age distribution
- No more under or overpowered nations
- More dynamic sponsorship behaviour
- Player salaries added for over 1300 players
- More realistic staff salary demands
- Taxes fix for 14 nations
- Club transfer preferences for over 100 clubs
- CA/PA adjustments for over 38k players - 119k changes in total

Cheers
Daveincid

Quick information
I'm on vacation for 2 weeks starting tomorrow.
This means that work on the August update is already complete.
There are no changes from ALPHA to BETA and none from BETA to Early Access. Those who play with the ALPHA can continue playing without further ado.
- BETA release is on July 19th
- Early access is on July 26th
- The public release will be postponed by a week and will be on August 9th instead of August 2nd. I'll check my emails sporadically, but I'll be mainly offline for the next 2 weeks and recharge my batteries on the beach in Croatia with my family :)

Cheers
Daveincid

On 19/07/2024 at 00:27, Daveincid said:

Quick information
I'm on vacation for 2 weeks starting tomorrow.
This means that work on the August update is already complete.
There are no changes from ALPHA to BETA and none from BETA to Early Access. Those who play with the ALPHA can continue playing without further ado.
- BETA release is on July 19th
- Early access is on July 26th
- The public release will be postponed by a week and will be on August 9th instead of August 2nd. I'll check my emails sporadically, but I'll be mainly offline for the next 2 weeks and recharge my batteries on the beach in Croatia with my family :)

Cheers
Daveincid

All good bro, enjoy your time away!

8 minutes ago, Charles1970 said:

Anyone can tell me what cups are in the PRE-SEASON CUPS file?

International Champions Cup, Audi Cup, Florida Cup, Tofeu Jean Gamper, Uhrencup, Dallas Cup, Emirates Cup, J. League World Challenge, Trofeo Teresa Herrera. 

They all seem to be based on real pre-season friendly competitions.

The Performance Improvements file is having a weird effect: it causes top division teams to be included in the Spanish Federation Cup. This is a Cup for lower-division teams not in the Copa Del Rey. I think what is happening is that the draw for the Federation Cup is happening before the draw for the Copa Del Rey, so at that moment no teams are “in” the Copa Del Rey so the exclusion clause in the Federation Cup settings doesn’t work.

I have no idea why this file would cause this odd bug. It’s obviously a weird side-effect of something apparently unrelated. However, I am certain it’s this file - the top division teams only appear in the Federation Cup when this file is active, irrespective of what other combinations of editor files (or none at all) are loaded. 

Posted (edited)
vor 10 Minuten schrieb NineCloudNine:

The Performance Improvements file is having a weird effect: it causes top division teams to be included in the Spanish Federation Cup. This is a Cup for lower-division teams not in the Copa Del Rey. I think what is happening is that the draw for the Federation Cup is happening before the draw for the Copa Del Rey, so at that moment no teams are “in” the Copa Del Rey so the exclusion clause in the Federation Cup settings doesn’t work.

I have no idea why this file would cause this odd bug. It’s obviously a weird side-effect of something apparently unrelated. However, I am certain it’s this file - the top division teams only appear in the Federation Cup when this file is active, irrespective of what other combinations of editor files (or none at all) are loaded. 

There were several issues with a previous version of the performance file. The latest file only affects players, so the issue isn't related to any of my latest files.

Edited by Daveincid

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

There were several issues with a previous version of the performance file. The latest file only affects players, so the issue isn't related to any of my latest files.

It was an old file. Thank you :thup:.

On 13/07/2024 at 13:03, phnompenhandy said:

I'm just starting a new save with all your July files. I hope to have a hell of a time!  ;)

Thought I'd update threadies here: my first season was brutal! Starting in the 6th tier I finished rank last and got relegated. Fans and players hated me. I've never had it so tough - it was only the IGE 'become unsackable' function that kept me in the game. The next season was also a struggle, but I eventually climbed from bottom to the last promotion spot on the last day and thereafter, season-on-season gradually progressing up the 6th tier table.

I can't know specifically what influence Dave's files have had on this, but I certainly got my craved-for 'hell of a time'.

On 26/07/2024 at 11:49, NineCloudNine said:

Federation Cup isn't even implemented right in FM, It's a qualifier cup for the Copa Del Rey. But the bug is strange and its worth looking at the editor to see where its gone wrong or what other files you are using 

7 hours ago, oche balboa said:

Federation Cup isn't even implemented right in FM, It's a qualifier cup for the Copa Del Rey. But the bug is strange and its worth looking at the editor to see where its gone wrong or what other files you are using 

Davincid confirmed that the problem was with an old version of the file that I was using. I updated the file and it works fine now.

My understanding is that the Copa Federacion is for lower division teams who did not qualify for the Copa Del Rey, which is how it is implemented in FM.

5 hours ago, NineCloudNine said:

Davincid confirmed that the problem was with an old version of the file that I was using. I updated the file and it works fine now.

My understanding is that the Copa Federacion is for lower division teams who did not qualify for the Copa Del Rey, which is how it is implemented in FM.

It is and the semi finalists qualify for the Copa Del Rey.