[FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JUNE UPDATE by Daveincid

Posted (edited)
2 小时前, Wolf_pd说:

5 hours and 40 minutes left before that happens
距离这发生还有 5 小时 40 分钟

18:00 hours UK time
英国时间 18:00 时

I thought it was something that happened after12:00 AM, but it looks like the rest of the day will have to wait.

Edited by 1342662315

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb belajariman:

still waiting for the release...

Thanks for sharing your personal feelings. Life is tough sometimes. I'm with you

• Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JUNE UPDATE by Daveincid

Quick info

There were issues reported with the performance improvement file which resets the league system in Belgium to an old system (light version works fine). I recommend using the light version only.

Cheers

Daveincid

Posted (edited)

Hello Daveincid,

Thanks for all the great work. I've been enjoying your work for years now! Nevertheless, I found a possible 'bug'. I'm now playing your mods in combination with the Deutschland-file, allowing me to play in Regionalliga and lower. After one season, all clubs in Regionalliga have become professional because of the high sponsorship income. How realistic are these sponsorships? I have no idea about the amount of money in Germany's fourth tier, but not every team is professional right now. Some teams earn more than 7M a year in sponsorship income in the Oberliga.

This is probably just my fault, because I combined two mods. I just wanted to let you know!

Edited by alexander.vandamme01

vor 5 Minuten schrieb alexander.vandamme01:

Hello Daveincid,

Thanks for all the great work. I've been enjoying your work for years now! Nevertheless, I found a possible 'bug'. I'm now playing your mods in combination with the Deutschland-file, allowing me to play in Regionalliga and lower. After one season, all clubs in Regionalliga have become professional because of the high sponsorship income. How realistic are these sponsorships? I have no idea about the amount of money in Germany's fourth tier, but not every team is professional right now. Some teams earn more than 7M a year in sponsorship income in the Oberliga.

This is probably just my fault, because I combined two mods. I just wanted to let you know!

8. I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM. I'll read every PM but depending of the issue I might not respond to every message (resource management):
- Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League:
- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong:
- Screenshot (if useful):
- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:
- Further comments:

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

8. I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM. I'll read every PM but depending of the issue I might not respond to every message (resource management):
- Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League:
- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong:
- Screenshot (if useful):
- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:
- Further comments:

Mod: 'German Football League System' by D4n1v4l on Steam. All Daveincid realism mods enabled.

Affected leagues: German lower leagues that are not in the vanilla game. In other words: 4th, 5th and 6th tier. Had the same problem with a Serie D database.

Bug: Sponsorship in lower leagues is too high, which causes all clubs in these leagues to turn pro. In reality, most of these clubs are semi-pro. When I ran the first season again as a test without the sponsorship mod added, the sponsorship incomes were €0, which is also not realistic.

20240608190246_1.thumb.jpg.f72208f28db3c4c9c539b4e0cd689d54.jpg

Further comments: Again, I don't necessarily think this is a bug, because I added your mods to another lower league database, but I still wanted to let you know!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb alexander.vandamme01:

Mod: 'German Football League System' by D4n1v4l on Steam. All Daveincid realism mods enabled.

Affected leagues: German lower leagues that are not in the vanilla game. In other words: 4th, 5th and 6th tier. Had the same problem with a Serie D database.

Bug: Sponsorship in lower leagues is too high, which causes all clubs in these leagues to turn pro. In reality, most of these clubs are semi-pro. When I ran the first season again as a test without the sponsorship mod added, the sponsorship incomes were €0, which is also not realistic.

20240608190246_1.thumb.jpg.f72208f28db3c4c9c539b4e0cd689d54.jpg

Further comments: Again, I don't necessarily think this is a bug, because I added your mods to another lower league database, but I still wanted to let you know!

PM means: PRIVATE MESSAGE. It's annoying to say it again and again.... Finances in Germany will get better balanced after 2-3 seasons. If I leave it at the default values, clubs go highly into debt, sell all their facilities which makes them much weaker as they should be and B-teams dominate even more. Until I found a better way to balance it from the beginning, this is the most sustainable way for the time being.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb middleweight165:

@Daveincid Thanks for this! Do you still have reccomended setup files or are the old ones still applicable?

See additional info's in the "read me"-file

On 08/06/2024 at 16:40, Daveincid said:

Quick info

There were issues reported with the performance improvement file which resets the league system in Belgium to an old system (light version works fine). I recommend using the light version only.

Cheers

Daveincid

Which light version?

Preview July update:
- CA/PA Season update 24/25
- "Increased difficulty" mode
- More aggressive transfers of top clubs
- Canada squad registration fix
- Several bug fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

hace 30 minutos, Daveincid dijo:

Preview July update:
- CA/PA Season update 24/25
- "Increased difficulty" mode
- More aggressive transfers of top clubs
- Canada squad registration fix
- Several bug fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

Hello Daveincid, first of all, thank you for this incredible work that you update month by month. One question: what does the difficulty increase improvement that you announced consist of? Can you provide more details? Thank you very much for your time

vor 6 Minuten schrieb frigo:

Hello Daveincid, first of all, thank you for this incredible work that you update month by month. One question: what does the difficulty increase improvement that you announced consist of? Can you provide more details? Thank you very much for your time

I do not provide any more info's in advance, I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...