[FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack OCTOBER UPDATE by Daveincid

Dave, incredible work as always. I've been playing with one of your June updates and about to now download the latest one and your list gets bigger and better each time :D

Thanks again. Knew you'd be in high demand (even more so than usual) with the FM25 news. I've been pretty shocked at some of the comments and questions on here over the last few pages. You have the patience of a saint.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Domoboy23:

Dave, incredible work as always. I've been playing with one of your June updates and about to now download the latest one and your list gets bigger and better each time :D

Thank you:) I was actually shocked how many files there are already :D

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Domoboy23:

I've been pretty shocked at some of the comments and questions on here over the last few pages. You have the patience of a saint.

I do not have much patience at all. If that's your impression, then I might need to be even more passive-aggressive to prevent further comments/questions in this direction, but I don't want that @Wolf_pd puts my name on his watchlist. :lol:

But seriously. I'm really begging people to take the time and read all info's available (main text + read me. It would make my life much easier and I need less breaks to recover before I continue editing the next update.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ChaosReiter:

CA/PA changes of USA players are much higher than they should have. Always seen a lot of 5-star talents US young players.

"5-star talents" are always in relation with the current squad and don't really tell you much about CA/PA.

They are perfectly in line how I want them to be anyway.

So I noticed after 3y in my current campaign, Camarda popped up in the next gen. Which to me as a milan fan is cool. But how exactly are these younger talents (that SI hasnt put in the game) generated? Because I loaded up the pregame editor to have a look but didnt find him.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb eXistenZ:

So I noticed after 3y in my current campaign, Camarda popped up in the next gen. Which to me as a milan fan is cool. But how exactly are these younger talents (that SI hasnt put in the game) generated? Because I loaded up the pregame editor to have a look but didnt find him.

he's part of my file: "New players"

16 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

how can you load that in the pregame editor? I can only choose FM24 and 24.3

All files from 24.3 and 24.4 (which confusingly also called 24.3) are to be loaded with DB24.3. Since Dave doesn't work with backwards compatible files (nothing wrong with it, just to make it clear), all new files should always be loaded with 24.3.

On 18/10/2024 at 09:14, Wolf_pd said:

All files from 24.3 and 24.4 (which confusingly also called 24.3) are to be loaded with DB24.3. Since Dave doesn't work with backwards compatible files (nothing wrong with it, just to make it clear), all new files should always be loaded with 24.3.

thank you for the help. it took me some tries to get the correct additional file loaded to see the added players