[FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack SEPTEMBER UPDATE by Daveincid

@DaveincidAre the ages of the players in this pack suitable for the 2024 2025 season, that is, are the ages according to real time? Also, will the transfers of teams like turkey that still have not closed the transfer period be added with updates? thank you.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb mysta13:

@DaveincidAre the ages of the players in this pack suitable for the 2024 2025 season, that is, are the ages according to real time? Also, will the transfers of teams like turkey that still have not closed the transfer period be added with updates? thank you.

I haven't created any players yet on the public version + I don't do any transfers at all

Quick info
Due to the postponed release of FM25 there will be more time for me to edit FM24 :D

This means there will be:

a September update
a October update and...
a November update

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 5 Minuten schrieb the_postie:

When is Septembers due for release?? Apologies for asking couldn’t find it

public releases are always on the first Friday of a month unless I communicate something else in advance

23 hours ago, Daveincid said:

public releases are always on the first Friday of a month unless I communicate something else in advance

you update transfers? I will download this for my first save in years if so

also - do I use the 'real name' fix alongside this is it ok

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Citizen Sandman:

you update transfers? I will download this for my first save in years if so

also - do I use the 'real name' fix alongside this is it ok

No, read the main post to get an overview of what's included

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Citizen Sandman:

is that no to both questions?

It's a "make that effort to read the main post because it's written there"

Edited by Daveincid

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Citizen Sandman:

sorry I see you've mentioned it already top of page.

can i use a transfer DB alongside, assume not?

Again....:

5. My resources are very limited, so I don't answer questions like "Is your work compatible with X or Y?” 

Sorry, my mood isn't the best today. Public release is always stressful and the game is currently free available on Epic, which leads to a lot of DM's

Edited by Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack SEPTEMBER UPDATE by Daveincid
17 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Again....:

5. My resources are very limited, so I don't answer questions like "Is your work compatible with X or Y?” 

Sorry, my mood isn't the best today. Public release is always stressful and the game is currently free available on Epic, which leads to a lot of DM's

Fair enough but Citizen just asked a question. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb oche balboa:

Fair enough but Citizen just asked a question. 

And I answered the first one and pointed out to the part of my main post why I do not answer the second one.

Just starting a new journeyman career, which I hope takes me deep into next year (I'll desist from jumping on FM25 until all the gremlins are sorted and lower-league mods are out). Dave's latest update is timely. Locked & loaded. Here we go!

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Just starting a new journeyman career, which I hope takes me deep into next year (I'll desist from jumping on FM25 until all the gremlins are sorted and lower-league mods are out). Dave's latest update is timely. Locked & loaded. Here we go!

Im the same.....I haven't loaded up fm24 in months(playing 15/23 instead)...Is a lot of the complete rubbish(silly transfers,Ai squad building,scouting broken that's in the vanilla game) gone/reduced now with Daves great work here on the mod?Just interested as to what others have experienced now that were near the end of 24s cycle and i guess daves mod for fm24....Is it worth it now?Ill be skipping 25 so really don't want to jump in for a long term save and 6 months in players complaining still about ridiculous issues and all the rubbish is still kind of lingering around like in the vanilla game.....

On 07/09/2024 at 11:47, phnompenhandy said:

Can you share your league set up? Really iching to go for long journeyman  save also

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Sure. It's complicated, but I've laid it all out in the first few posts of my story here:

https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/topic/587775-danys-world-tour/#comment-14513335

I see that you also like to have hundreds of editor files :) I've found out that 433 editor files is the maximum, after that the game starts having xml-errors - just a heads up if you add more files :D

There are some weird differences between skins.. With SAS I can have 434, but with Mustermann 433. Also there is a little hack when having this many files when reloading skin, otherwise those darn xml-errors!

The HACK: 1. clear cache & reload skin 2. shut down the game 3. restart the game & voila no xml-errors.

5 minutes ago, Liffa said:

I see that you also like to have hundreds of editor files :) I've found out that 433 editor files is the maximum, after that the game starts having xml-errors - just a heads up if you add more files :D

There are some weird differences between skins.. With SAS I can have 434, but with Mustermann 433. Also there is a little hack when having this many files when reloading skin, otherwise those darn xml-errors!

The HACK: 1. clear cache & reload skin 2. shut down the game 3. restart the game & voila no xml-errors.

Cheers for the heads-up. I hope I don't get as far as 433 files, but you never know!

I'm using Flut skin, FWIW.

Preview OCTOBER Update:
- Club finances update 24/25 season

- Finances fix lower leagues

- Youth ratings/player development fixes

- New players/wonderkids fix 24/25 season

- Several bug fixes & more

Cheers
Daveincid

Hi so dumb questions ahead but never used any other modded files aside from real name fix

I had a first season with the epic freebie in belgian first division (not exactly an obscure league) and the save was kinda ruined by my club cutting the wage budget in almost half after a year. Also two major clubs (including the defending champion) went into administration, which they obiviously didnt last year irl. So I had a look around in the pre game editor, and apparently those clubs have to pay back debts worth more than their club value by the end of the first season....

can anyone tell me if that is one of those financian fixes thats mentioned?

Also am I correct that this is still for the 23/24 season? so no player/transfer update?

vor 22 Minuten schrieb eXistenZ:

Hi so dumb questions ahead but never used any other modded files aside from real name fix

I had a first season with the epic freebie in belgian first division (not exactly an obscure league) and the save was kinda ruined by my club cutting the wage budget in almost half after a year. Also two major clubs (including the defending champion) went into administration, which they obiviously didnt last year irl. So I had a look around in the pre game editor, and apparently those clubs have to pay back debts worth more than their club value by the end of the first season....

can anyone tell me if that is one of those financian fixes thats mentioned?

Also am I correct that this is still for the 23/24 season? so no player/transfer update?

The debts were added by the belgian research. Belgian clubs do struggle financially IRL. A quick google search helps:thup:

https://www.belganewsagency.eu/belgian-football-clubs-face-financial-crisis-with-record-losses

9 hours ago, Daveincid said:

The debts were added by the belgian research. Belgian clubs do struggle financially IRL. A quick google search helps:thup:

https://www.belganewsagency.eu/belgian-football-clubs-face-financial-crisis-with-record-losses

I know they struggle,. but I simulated a few times the first season and every time Antwerp (defending champion) and gent go into administration. They havent irl, that should be a first indication something is out of whack

Gent has to pay back a debt at the end of the first season that is more than its club value... Antwerp has to pay back an amount 80% of its club value by june 30th 2024. The club I did my first season with (mechelen) had a los of 20m, which irl only was 10.

So im not saying the debts should be erased or are inaccurate, but the repayment terms definitly are and make the league borderline unplayable.

But its not something this adresses?

vor 1 Minute schrieb eXistenZ:

I know they struggle,. but I simulated a few times the first season and every time Antwerp (defending champion) and gent go into administration. They havent irl, that should be a first indication something is out of whack

Gent has to pay back a debt at the end of the first season that is more than its club value... Antwerp has to pay back an amount 80% of its club value by june 30th 2024. The club I did my first season with (mechelen) had a los of 20m, which irl only was 10.

So im not saying the debts should be erased or are inaccurate, but the repayment terms definitly are and make the league borderline unplayable.

But its not something this adresses?

Doesn't happen in such an extreme if you installed the latest files. 

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

Doesn't happen in such an extreme if you installed the latest files. 

Well I had a go at it with the same club (kv mechelen), simmed a season but wage budget was cut almost the same (actually even worse, probably because AI was handling it)

Gent went from okay finances at the start to in debt halfway april. tried with antwerp. Went into administration as well.

Tbf I didnt expect much anyway as you made clear you dont change the pre-editor finance values. opened a ticket a few days ago but would honestly be surprised SI even acknowledge it/reply

Will probably keep using it as I like the other changes mentioned. especially reputation needs a fix

Its just a shame that a league that brought players like KdB, Courtois, Vertonghen, kompany,...  has been basicly ignored/not properly playtested.  I know its not the prem, but its not like its the latvian second dvision..

my apologies to any latvians btw

vor 23 Minuten schrieb eXistenZ:

Well I had a go at it with the same club (kv mechelen), simmed a season but wage budget was cut almost the same (actually even worse, probably because AI was handling it)

Gent went from okay finances at the start to in debt halfway april. tried with antwerp. Went into administration as well.

Tbf I didnt expect much anyway as you made clear you dont change the pre-editor finance values. opened a ticket a few days ago but would honestly be surprised SI even acknowledge it/reply

Will probably keep using it as I like the other changes mentioned. especially reputation needs a fix

Its just a shame that a league that brought players like KdB, Courtois, Vertonghen, kompany,...  has been basicly ignored/not properly playtested.  I know its not the prem, but its not like its the latvian second dvision..

my apologies to any latvians btw

your mixing various informations here. I never wrote that I don't touch finance values. 

I have no idea what other files you are using but with my update, Belgian clubs will react to their financial situation and sell more than they buy for the first 1 or 2 years and after that, they are capable to deal with salaries and wages the normal way.

For the next time, please read the main post how and where to leave feedback for such things. Thanks

Edited by Daveincid

well you said you didnt touch the debt,which is fair enough.

I mainly hoped this would prevent the administrations (which again didnt happn irl), or provide a more smooth transition in regards to finances instead of 40-50% wage budget cuts. Its not a criticism towards you or the mod. If SI did their job properly we didnt need mods

35 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I didn't see it as criticism because the scenario you described simply doesn't happen with my mod

which scenario? cause the administration and the wage budget cuts definitly happened

Only other files I use is Sortitoutsi real name fixes

Sorry for going a bit offtopic but I'm thinking about downloading a 24/25 update db. do you have any recommended one that works fine with your update or at least the ones that are not? I was mainly thinking about the sortioutsi one just because I used it in the past (not with your file, that is why I'm scared).

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Icy:

Sorry for going a bit offtopic but I'm thinking about downloading a 24/25 update db. do you have any recommended one that works fine with your update or at least the ones that are not? I was mainly thinking about the sortioutsi one just because I used it in the past (not with your file, that is why I'm scared).

"Read me"-file in the download-link:thup:

On 05/09/2024 at 10:43, Daveincid said:

Quick info
Due to the postponed release of FM25 there will be more time for me to edit FM24 :D

This means there will be:

a September update
a October update and...
a November update

Cheers

Daveincid

Outstanding move, amazing  :)

22 hours ago, Icy said:

SortItOutSi works flawlessly. You just have to make sure that you don't use 2 (or more) files at the same time that edit the same thing. If SortItOutSi does transfers and league standings, and Daveincid does finances, languages and transferpreferences, etc, there is no problem. Just check if the file or pack you download does things you don't already use from someone else.

Example:

Transferupdate + Belgian league edit + England level 10 + Spain league update + finance update + extra cup in Africa:

Transferudpate: Belgion league update + another Belgian league update + England level 10 + another England update:

I missed the update that indicated the change in the newgen rating for countries. Probably it was July. Now all ratings look heavily cut. Is this the final decision for FM24, no more need for balance?

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Novem9:

I missed the update that indicated the change in the newgen rating for countries. Probably it was July. Now all ratings look heavily cut. Is this the final decision for FM24, no more need for balance?

I do not comment in advance on what is planned for future updates/if there are changes for XY