Problems in the future, AI sucks at rotating or players demand too much time.

I am having huge problems with a squad of 24 players, being ranked 1st in the world means I can´t just buy willy nilly, even my gambles as squad players are now all demanding to be important players in new contracts, these are max 3 star potential players and 5 of them are really just that, not good enough to be considered regulars but they fill the holes

4 star players

4 important players

7 regular starters

7 squad players

2 youth

14 of them are concerned with their playing time but no complaints as 2035 finished, I have rotated as much as I could given both necessity due to congestion and playing time concerns. No one has played above 42 games except for the keeper in a season where I am in all finals except for the FA Cup where I lost in the 5th round. The season ends with 5 games in 11 days, that´s a game every second day ... two of them are CL semi finals. Given all the concerns my players have about not getting enough playtime I looked at other squads.

Liverpool barely avoided relegation this season (2035), last season (2034) over half of their squad were asking for transfers due to playtime issues, I bought two of their squad players on the cheap. Liverpool´s problems continued into this season as their rotating necessities left a lot of players angry.

This is Liverpools squad now .... everyone there seems sort of content now, at least everyone is playing but they lost most of their squad. Liverpool is not the only team having rotating and angry player issues, M. City have also declined a lot with the same issues.

Pool.jpg