FM 2008: Manchester United - Home of the Red Devils

Dayle Wood

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vbnmu:

Keep us informed about Rossi. wondering whether to go for him or Aguero.

Tevez is so inconsistent. Put him on special training to improve his fitness. Have to wait and see if he gets better. or he will b out of the door.

Just a quick update on my forwards front, only brief as grabbing an early night so will give proper update later.

Rossi is doing really well, top scorer at the moment. 12(4) apps, 10 goals, 1 assist, 7.50 rating.

Tevez likes my slightly tweaked settings for the forwards, but as he been out injuried Rossi played on that side and thriving so dont know what to do in future. Anyways. Tevez this year is doing well. 12(2)apps, 9goals, 3 assists, 7.29 rating.

Rooney falling behind them. Had 10+hour baron spell just ended. 18(1), 6goals, 4assists. 7.11 rating.

Originally posted by sniell:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glyndav:

Just started my Man U game on the new patch. Just got to January transfer window, havent lost a game yet, only drawn three. Barcelona come in with a bid for Vidic, board accept it. He was doing brilliantly for me! First three games after Vidic goes, I draw all three, conceding 4 goals! The problem is, I can't seem to get an offer accepted for Barzagli or Richards, no matter how I structure it, is there any other DCs that are worth buying for cheaper? Or should I grin and bear it til the end of the season? Pique seems to be doing better as a DMC

Try Veloso, he's pretty good, so's Breno he's ace.

btw how much did the vid go for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Managed to get 25 for him, 18 over 24 months. I really wanted to keep him though, the amount of goals he is getting me from corners is fantastic. I'd rather have sold Rio! I'll have a look at Breno. I'm quite tempted to get Evans in their earlier, although Cathcart has been doing brilliantly in my reserves. Looks like a good partnership for the future...

End of Winter Transfer Window Update

Squad

12122007001626fi1.th.jpg

Ronaldo, Rooney & Tevez > *

Transfers

In

Dean Bouzanis - Liverpool - £0

Henri Lansbury - Arsenal £0

Joshua King - Valerenga - £0

Out

Darren Fletcher - Portsmouth - £8M

Rio Ferdinand - AC MIlan - £14.25M

was looking for a scholes replacement in Nasri but he was worth the same as my budget icon_frown.gif

Finally got the club in some kind of financial stability with the sales of Rio & gaining a usa money feeder \o/

Having to play Chelsea in teh league cup final while i play West Brom in the fa cup 5th round & face Roma in a potential tricky CL KO round icon_frown.gif

but league is easy as 17 points clear atm with the big 3 destroying teams with Saha pitchign in when he needs to

With regards to Breno, my scout (Jeff Watson) keeps on saying he isn't a worthwhile signing.

Thats in conflict with whats being said about him in these forums.

Also, how do you check what the PA is for your player. Eg. Banega is -10 on default but i've read people saying he is xxPA on their game.

Thanks.

Glory Glory Man Utd \o/

12122007162816lu2.th.jpg

and with that the league is won \o/ also good that Adrien & Banega who were brought back from Gretna scored on their debuts icon_biggrin.gif

youth & reserves will be given the chance in the remaining league games but now the tough task of beating Barca in the CL Qtrs is here icon_frown.gif

Barnet just wanna recommend a few players for ya lol, not because you team is bad or needs extra cover just a few players too take into mind.

- Podolski - he came to me in january, on loan due too not playing 18 goals in 9 (10 more subs) games i ended up playing 7.5m for him at the start of the second season.

- Schweinsteiger - brough him 8.25m because he was:

1) upset podolski was allowed to leave.

2) wasn't playing

Stepped up for him his scored 5 and assisted 12 in the first 10 games of the sesson with a avr rating of 8.5 icon_smile.gif

Ok finished a long day of work so will now relax and give an update on what happened on my game in the first season, and up to the November time in the second season.

Won the league clearly with 103 points, 4 draws and 1 loss. Was a very strong season. Arsenal 2nd on 89, chelsea 3rd 69 and Everton 4th on 60.

Liverpol picked up slightly at the end of season but only managed 13th place and had 3 different managers. They currently have Javier Aguirre as manager, having fired benitez and victor fernandez.

Relegated was Blackburn, Middlesbrough and Sunderland.

Won league cup with a 2-1 (aet) win over sheff utd - 2 saha strikes.

Won Champions league with a 1-0 win over chelsea - Ronaldo as scorer.

Out of FA cup afgter a 6th round replay shootout against villa. Both matches ended 1-1 with Henrik Larsson being their scorer.

Transfers were same as before, but i place them below so it all together

Transfers in ( £ ):

Eros Corradini – 22k

Edu Valle 20k

Henri Saviet – 450k

Simone Esposito – 400k

John Fleck – 375k

Vincent Acapandie – 400k

Ever Banega – 3.7m

Mauro Zarate – 3m

Christian Pasquato – 500k

Diego Buonanotte – 350k

Transfers Out ( £ - note all have 50% future transfer)

Tom Cleverley – 75k

Tom Heaton – 75k

David Gray – 100k

Keiran Lee – 750k

Christopher Fagan – 100k

Richard Eckersley – 100k

Lee Martin – Loan

Fraizer Campbell - Loan

Top scoring players were as follows:

Rooney - 20 goals, 12 assists

Mauro Zarate - 19goals, 9 assists

Saha - 18 goals, 6 assists

Tevez - 16goals, 11 assists

C.Ronaldo - 16 goals, 14 assists

So good first season apart from FA cup. But hey, cant be greedy. So start Season 2.

Transfers in - (£)

Giuseppe Rossi - 13m

Lulinha 2.9m

Alessio Cerci - free

Salvatore Burrai - Free

Fabio - 1.2m

Ragael - 1.2m

2 * regen that scouts adviced about

Transfers out - £

Shawcross - 20k + 50%

Saha - 10m

Sean Evans - free

Kuszczak - 7.5m + 20%

Michael lea - free

Season started great. In the league I did not conside a goal until the 15 game where Spurs (who are in 3rd) scored when I beat them 3-1. Only points dropped so far is agaist Newcastle who held me... wait for it.... to a 0-0 draw. Shocked there a game with no goals icon_razz.gif

Conceeded a few goals in champions league group stage but unbeaten. Played 4, won 3, drew 1. Celtic of course bottom of the group on 1 point.

Ferdinand currently got highest rating at 7.63, he also scored 2 goals.

As for my strike force,

(name - apps - goals - assists)

Rossi - 14(4) - 13 - 1

Tevez - 13(3) - 10 - 4

Rooney - 19(2) - 6 - 4

Zarate - 1(5) - 1 - 3

Foster and VDS playing about equal amount of games as phasing VDS out of squad. Danny Simpson is being eased into my starting lineup now in place of Wes Brown, and Neville only place against the worst teams.

Havent really had a competition split on lineup so for this season. Some youth in each of the cups but thats it. Especially up front where I trying to get Rossi re-adapted to the team culture.

Enjoying this season, but will become more interesting when have to see how the team reacts if they have a baron spell. Rooney needs to be careful not to lose his starting place with Tevez and Rossi so hot, but he still getting in due to his name. To loyal to him currently!

Originally posted by wizkid:

Should i renew Neville, Giggs, Scholes and VDS contracts in the 2nd season?

I would, all can play some sort of role in the team still even if you dont play them alot. VDS is still solid, that is a certainty. Giggs and Scholes seem to perform ok still, use the opportunity to get youngsters phased in still whilst being tutored by the old boys I would advice

Right, 3rd season's done - no big update now, just a brief one:

Won the league by 12 points to Arsenal, the League Cup after a 3-0 win against Man City and the F.A. Cup after a 4-2 win against Liverpool.

I was knocked out of the Champions Cup after a 2-1 defeat against Sporting - I always seem to lose against teams I should be everytime icon_mad.gif

Starting the 4th season, I've sold Tevez (23.5 mio to Chelsea), Fletcher (13.5 mio to Chelsea) and Vidic (18.75 mio to Roma) and haven't bought anyone yet and probably won't unless I find some great regens.

Over the 4 seasons I've bought players for 9 mio, while sold for 73 and we're now the richest club (780 mio - Barca is second with 534 mio).

Anyway, I decided to sell the players as I want to introduce my youngsters to the firstteam. Zeefuik, Wijnaldum, Baxter, Brandy, Cathcart, Sakho, Fleck, Kroos and Lulinha are all amazing by now so really can't leave them out of the team.

Interesting season ahead now with a young and relatively new squad - just hoping they'll live up to their stats icon_smile.gif

Major favourites for this season with preseason odds at 2:1 - Chelsea are second with 8:1.

Oh, just might want to add that I had a 88 mio offer for Ronaldo which I thought about a lot but in the end turned down - after all he is the best AMR in the game icon_wink.gif

So here's my team starting the 4th season:

manutd2yp2.th.jpg

I'll report back later on icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by crazy gra:

It doesn't have to be an 'away' tactic, just more defensive. Keep things simpler i.e. more global instructions such as mentality (or nearer to global) and fewer players on often FWRs and high CF for example.

I just use the same tactic home and away. Nothing like a bit of consistancy icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by xx11:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazy gra:

It doesn't have to be an 'away' tactic, just more defensive. Keep things simpler i.e. more global instructions such as mentality (or nearer to global) and fewer players on often FWRs and high CF for example.

I just use the same tactic home and away. Nothing like a bit of consistancy icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS

also helps that i cba making an away tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by wizkid:

So you basically have an attacking formation home and away?

Surely in the 'bigger' away games youll get killed on the counter.

On topic: Simpson is class for me. Definitely not buying a replacement for Neville now.

In a 'bigger' away games i guess you mean the top teams from the league and Europe. In that case none of the top teams will play counter, therefore you get an open game with lots of chances where you outscore them. icon_wink.gif

This is my man u team half way through my 4th season.

My Team

My Reserve Team

1st season transfers

Second season transfers part 1

Second season transfer part 2

3rd season transfers part 1

3rd season transfers part 2

4th season transfers

Nani is leaving because he wants a new challenge and i am selling flecther and am hoping to bring alex and barkroth into the first team next season can anyone suggest any improvements?

and incase anyone wants to know my tactics and formation then here it is

formation

instructions

Originally posted by vbnmu:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nch:

Ok sorry but this post is similar to before, just that I made it better! icon_smile.gif

In the first season,

Transfers

my.php?image=manutransseason1vr8.jpg

I got Daniel Alves when he requested transfer and after I failed to get Micah Richards sign a cheap contract ... Rodriguez arrived on free.

I mainly sold Vidic and got Barzagli so I can get a new captain to replace Neville who gets worse and worse towards the end of the season.

In January I sold Tevez and got in Amauri so as to reduce wages as I play a one-striker formation. I reduced Brown's wages by a lot icon_razz.gif

I won everything except the Community Shield, whereby Rooney and Ronaldo made a large impact.

In the second season,

Transfers

my.php?image=manutransseason2cm6.jpg

I got a new contract of 60k per week for two years, and stadium will be expanded by 16000 seats.

icon_cool.gif

Which skin u using? icon_smile.gif

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steklo Vista icon14.gif

Originally posted by nch:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wizkid:

NO way for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did, and used them sparringly in the 3rd year. They were quality when they played, but took far too long to recover after the matches and always had to be subbed as their condition deteriated rapidly as the match went on.

I had a few decent youngsters that I was playing at the time so they didn't get to start much.

In fourth season now and I didn't renew their contracts over the summer - they are still with me though on rolling contracts. I haven't got the heart to terminate their contracts and release from club. Weak.

Originally posted by Hitchy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nch:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wizkid:

NO way for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did, and used them sparringly in the 3rd year. They were quality when they played, but took far too long to recover after the matches and always had to be subbed as their condition deteriated rapidly as the match went on.

I had a few decent youngsters that I was playing at the time so they didn't get to start much.

In fourth season now and I didn't renew their contracts over the summer - they are still with me though on rolling contracts. I haven't got the heart to terminate their contracts and release from club. Weak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. I'd definately renew their contracts as they are still great players.

I'm in my fourth season and they still have one year back all of them except Giggs who just retired, unfortunately. I would have loved to have him as a coach.

Now in second season and they can't fit into my first team, not even as subs ...

Scholes is good, but can't fit into my tactic (which made me go on 50+ matches unbeaten, still running!)

I play two DMs, 1 AML, 1 AMC, 1 AMR and Anderson occupies the AMC spot, leaving Scholes with none, and I would rather use Maxi Rodriguez over him, if not Baxter or Kroos.

And Giggs performs well, but I have Rodriguez, Ronaldo and Nani on the wings, even Saivet can do the job for me, but I sometimes use him when many players are injured and I play against strong teams.

Neville is totally (sorry) **** now. He's great IRL but in the game is my 4th choice right back and 7th choice CB. He lost his captain role to Barzagli and is struggling in the reserves.

For VDS, he's solid but I would rather use Akinfeev who's already better but can become much better! And Foster still has some potential ...

Sorry guys but my choice would to be release them when their contracts expire on 30.6.2009

At the beginning of November in my second season. Lost 1 game in the League, away to Arsenal 2-1. Arsenal are runnign away with the league at the moment, played 14, won 13 and drawn 1. I'm currently 4th but 2nd and 3rd have played 3 games mroe than me and i'm only a couple of points behind. Star of the season so far is Wayne Rooney. He's bagged himself 15 goals in 15 games so far. My captain, Hargreaves has scored more now than he did all season last season.

In the Champions League, I was drawn against Real Madrid, Shaktar and Celtic. I battered Real 5-2 at Old Trafford, Rooney getting a hat-trick. I went on to beat Shaktar and Celtic and drew against the hoops in the return which sealed my qualification from the group.

I have already added 2 pieces of silverware to the trophy cabinet this season, the Community Shield and the European Super Cup, beating Arsenal and Spurs. Just played Chelsea away, Arsenal away and Liverpool at home and the results were 2-1 win, 2-1 defeat and 2-1 win respectively.

The player who i am a little disappointed with so far is Kaka. He's scored one goal and his still finding his feet. Dos Santos has done well, although he's currently unsettle as he feels there's too much competition for places. Banega has broken his leg and is out for 5 months which is unfortunate. The fans have been voicing their opinions on Bojan and Banega, saying they're yet to see why i've brought them to the club. Patience is a virtue.

I am forever scouting players and looking for ways to improve my squad. Rio Ferdinand's contract expires at the end of this season, however, I do intend on offering him a 3-year deal. Two quality players are wanting to be transfer listed and have expressed their unhapiness at their manager at rejecting my offers for them. They are Micah Richards and Michael Johnson of Man City. There is no doubt that these 2 players will end up signing for me, the question is, who do I ship out? Wes Brown could make way for Micah Richards, but then do I leave out Dani Alves at right back, who's been absolutely fantastic, or do I leave out Ferdinand who's composure and reading of the game has been instrumental in the side only conceding 4 league goals all season? Nemanja Vidic has grabbed a couple of vital goals this season and his partnership with Ferdinand is going great. Covering my first choice back four are Brown, Pique, Breno, Bale and Simpson. My coaches all say that Simpson doesn't like big games, which has convinced me to make him available for loan and think about selling him. I signed David from Palmeiras for £5.5m but had to loan him out to Antwerp to gain an EU passport, and he's scheduled to come back once the season's over, so that's another defender on my books.

Alex will come back from Antwerp in the summer and will be vying for a place in the first team.

I play with a back four (Dani Alves/Brown, Ferdinand/Breno, Vidic/Pique, Evra/Bale), a defensive midfielder (Hargreaves/Carrick), a right winger (Ronaldo/Nani), a central midfielder (Kaka/Gibson), an attacking midfielder (Anderson/Dos Santos) in the advanced position wide left with an attacking central midfielder (Sergio Aguero/Tevez) playing to the right of my striker (Rooney/Bojan) who occupy the left striker role.

With the additions of Alex (attacking midfielder) and David (centre back) - both loan returnees along with Richards and Johnson (who I am determined to sign!), my squad will be far, far too big. That's not to mention Lulinha who's currently in my reserves, Genero Zeefuik, Wijnaldun and Pjanic (who scored on his debut against Arsenal in the Community Shield).

Seems like players such as Ferdinand, Brown, Simpson, Carrick and even Tevez, are all playing for their futures at Manchester United!

Originally posted by nch:

Now in second season and they can't fit into my first team, not even as subs ...

Scholes is good, but can't fit into my tactic (which made me go on 50+ matches unbeaten, still running!)

I play two DMs, 1 AML, 1 AMC, 1 AMR and Anderson occupies the AMC spot, leaving Scholes with none, and I would rather use Maxi Rodriguez over him, if not Baxter or Kroos.

And Giggs performs well, but I have Rodriguez, Ronaldo and Nani on the wings, even Saivet can do the job for me, but I sometimes use him when many players are injured and I play against strong teams.

Neville is totally (sorry) **** now. He's great IRL but in the game is my 4th choice right back and 7th choice CB. He lost his captain role to Barzagli and is struggling in the reserves.

For VDS, he's solid but I would rather use Akinfeev who's already better but can become much better! And Foster still has some potential ...

Sorry guys but my choice would to be release them when their contracts expire on 30.6.2009

What exactly is your tactic mate?

Originally posted by Adiee:

What exactly is your tactic mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Viscosus Tactic. Great! Find it in the tactics forum. I have used it since the start of the league

Anyone been using Martin much? Always found he was a great backup on FM07 and he seems to be doing the same so far on FM08.

And I imagine most people bought a striker at the start of their games? If so, who? I can get Adriano on loan for the season but really want to get Jo and see if he's still a genius, although I don't think he'll get a work permit.

Anyone been using Martin much? Always found he was a great backup on FM07 and he seems to be doing the same so far on FM08.

And I imagine most people bought a striker at the start of their games? If so, who? I can get Adriano on loan for the season but really want to get Jo and see if he's still a genius, although I don't think he'll get a work permit.

Martin is actually quite good and I've used him as a backup as well and he's duing an ok job when called upon.

I've still got him at the start of 4th season but he's in my reserves as I've got Nani and Fleck ahead of him in the picking order.

Regarding the striker issue, it really depends on your tactics. I'm only using one striker so I didn't buy anyone. Rooney was my starting striker with Tevez as backup - also I retrained Ronaldo as a striker in case of emergency.

If you really want a striker, Owen did great for me on my last Man Utd save - also Pandev is highly rated on these forums but ofcourse he reminds a lot of Tevez and Rooney.

If I were to buy a striker, I'd probably look into the possibility of signing Cavani as he just looks amazing and scores a hell of a lot goals.

I brought Owen and he's been brilliant. I also got Jo (2nd season) and he's been top notch whenever he has played.

Baxter from Everton is good too. You might be best going for baxter and rotating him with Campbell and DOn Fangzhango from the reserves whenever you need someone as they all score goals.

I've started by playing a 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1, so although I'm only using one striker, the FC and AMC positions will mainly be Tevez and Rooney with them swapping positions. I plan to play Saha, but feel I need someone else who's more reliable than the likes of Fangzhou and Campbell.

How much was Owen?

With regards to tactics, this season I have introduced a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

My Starting line-up is:

Buffon

D.Alves Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Hargreaves

Ronaldo Kaka

Aguero Anderson

Rooney

I think this is the only way to accomodate the players I have.

The rest of my squad consists of:

Foster, Kuszczak, Brown, Breno, Pique, Bale, Simpson, Banega, Carrick, Gibson, Dos Santos, Nani, Bojan, Tevez.

My key Reserve players are:

Lulinha, Zeefuik, Wijnaldun, Pjanic, Hewson, Cathcart, Evans.

Players on loan:

David - Antwerp and Alex - Antwerp

Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

Piqué is starting to be a bit of a twat bag in his contract needs, he wants 39k a week and a first team status which tbh i don't wanna give him.. whats a decent price to get rid of him?

I've known people to sell him for £20m+++

How much was Owen?

9 mio I think. Great buy!

Piqué is starting to be a bit of a twat bag in his contract needs, he wants 39k a week and a first team status which tbh i don't wanna give him.. whats a decent price to get rid of him?

Seriously, don't sell him. He's an amazing player and a great, great backup / rotation for Vidic and Ferdinand - the thing about Pique is that he's a more complete player than most other centrebacks, plus he offers great backup for your defence midfielder (if you use one, that is icon_smile.gif)

Anyway, if you do sell him, ask for atleast 25 mio but be careful because I've heard of people whose chairman intervened and sold him for much less.

Originally posted by NozEE:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

Seriously, don't sell him. He's an amazing player and a great, great backup / rotation for Vidic and Ferdinand - the thing about Pique is that he's a more complete player than most other centrebacks, plus he offers great backup for your defence midfielder (if you use one, that is icon_smile.gif)

Anyway, if you do sell him, ask for atleast 25 mio but be careful because I've heard of people whose chairman intervened and sold him for much less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thing is that Barzagli & Samba will be my partnership for many years to come and with Carthcart, Evans & Sakho as young back up Pique doesn't really fit in anyway apart from MCd (which is now being filled by Hargreaves & Banega)

si i'm kinda screwed as the likes of chelsea, ac milan & barca aren't bidding what i want icon_mad.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dazbo101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

Sweet icon_cool.gif

12102007182454xt0.th.jpg

same 3 in the same order for the european footballer of the year aswel icon_biggrin.gif

with Rooney, Ronaldo & Barzagli all getting european striker, midfielder & defender respectively

also did they used to have nationality player of the year awards on FM07? as Gibson has somehow won irish young player of the year despite playing once

Where can i get that background of old trafford?Cheers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that a picture of OT?

its just the background picture of the black-in 2 skin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mate, you've probably been asked a thousand times but what's the name of the skin you're using and how do I get the players' faces on the game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dazbo101:

Sweet icon_cool.gif

12102007182454xt0.th.jpg

same 3 in the same order for the european footballer of the year aswel icon_biggrin.gif

with Rooney, Ronaldo & Barzagli all getting european striker, midfielder & defender respectively

also did they used to have nationality player of the year awards on FM07? as Gibson has somehow won irish young player of the year despite playing once

Where can i get that background of old trafford?Cheers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that a picture of OT?

its just the background picture of the black-in 2 skin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mate, you've probably been asked a thousand times but what's the name of the skin you're using and how do I get the players' faces on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The skin is called Black-In 2 and can be found on www.sortitoutsi.net and the face packs can also be found on that site aswell.. all you do is download them and then put them in the graphics folder in the FM08 folder iirc.. might be a better idea to have a look in the graphics forum as it might be a betetr help icon14.gif

When i previously downloaded a file similar to this one, a load of files appeared in a winzip folder??

I got fed up as I didn't know what to do.

Which file do i put in the graphics folder, and is it save game compatible?

When i previously downloaded a file similar to this one, a load of files appeared in a winzip folder??

I got fed up as I didn't know what to do.

Which file do i put in the graphics folder, and is it save game compatible?

most files downloaded for FM are normally winrar or winzip so its not that uncommon

and yes they save game compatible

Is there one particular file from the list shown in the winzip box that i need to unzip? Or do i do them all together?

Sorry for the mither, i just want my skin to look better than it does!

i just put all of the downloaded file into the graphics folder

Archived