FM 2008: Manchester United - Home of the Red Devils

Dayle Wood

Originally posted by xx11:

Carlos Queiroz eventually decided he would not stay after managing to keep him all this time. Think it was more luck then anything, however now he has gone I checked my coaches and had a man waiting for a promotion by way of Rene Meulensteen. Though there would be people outside that may be better by way of motivation and tactical knowledge, this guy just looks like he should get the chance for now.

Rene Meulensteen

Indeed it does seem that he is the best choice to replace the seemingly-departing-on-everyone's-games Queirboy. Just had a quick search for other potential candidates by filtering out what I think is the neccessary criteria and he along with a certain Mr.X were the only two I found.

Anyone want to have a guess who Mr.X is?

Also, when you do a search for staff, have a look at what the search filter changes "man management" to as an attribute icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by manu legend:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jiunnshuan:

Should I sell eagles? 6.5m + 30%

I'd sell at that price but it depends who your other wingers are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nani on the left. I have Ji-Sung to cover the wings if any of them got injured. I don't even play him as Ronaldo is a must have in every game. Going to sell Ji-Sung when I get any offers as I have Escudero and another regen for both wings.

Originally posted by gandycoleuk:

Just got into January 2009 on my United game and here is my squad's progress so far:

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=manchesterunitedjanuaryyb5.jpg

Due to Tevez's niggling injuries so far this season, my strike partnership has been Rooney and new signing Huntelaar which has obviously clicked pretty much straight away. But the player that has stepped up a notch in his position is the Brazilian wonderkid Anderson who performed unbelievably well straight from the start of the season and that has left poor Scholes out in the cold. Of my other summer purchases, both Behrami and Alves have been ok so far, with some eye-catching goals from both players.

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=englishpremierdivisionjjl5.jpg

My league campaign has been very good so far, especially with my 100% home record which included a last-gasp victory over champions Chelsea. After a slow start, Chelsea have pulled themselves together but could it be too late? We'll have to wait and see. Also did'nt expect to see Arsenal and Liverpool that further down the table as well as seeing Bolton, Man City and West Ham in the Champions League places.

Came through my Champions League group after a slight struggle but came through thanks to 5-0 and 8-0 victories over CSKA Sofia (H) and Braga (A) respectively. The knockout stages sees my side come up against Bayern Munich with the 1st leg at Old Trafford.

In the domestic cup competitions, my League Cup defence lasted just the one match as Chelsea knocked out me at Stamford Bridge. The FA Cup 3rd Round gives me a home game against Brighton & Hove Albion. And also, I got to the World Club Championship final against Boca Juniors who I totally battered only to lose on penalties icon_mad.gif

Anyway guys, what do you think of my squad's progress so far and is there any transfers I can make in the transfer window? I have £9m to spend. Thanks in advance icon14.gif.

Just got a week left until the transfer window shuts, about to sell Fletcher and need a replacement with equally good defensive and attacking stats? Got around £9m to spend.

Lucas is the best stats-wise IMO, but £9m won't get you him. Perhaps Mikel if you don't mind getting him. You don't need one anyway with Hargreaves and Carrick there.

Originally posted by jiunnshuan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu legend:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jiunnshuan:

I'd sell at that price but it depends who your other wingers are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nani on the left. I have Ji-Sung to cover the wings if any of them got injured. I don't even play him as Ronaldo is a must have in every game. Going to sell Ji-Sung when I get any offers as I have Escudero and another regen for both wings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Lee Martin is better than Eagles and Park, use him if needbe. That price for Eagles is very good, so deal.

BB: Good regen in some areas, but you might as well not both with mostly terrible physical stats and poor communication, anticipation and decisions. Even if you put him on a massive strength, tactics and goalkeeping schedule, he won't be good enough unless he has a brilliant PA.

Originally posted by jiunnshuan:

No. He's worth at least £8m imo. And Martin is a ***** whiny ****. He tried to insult Giggs! That bitch is getting sold. And that regen is fffb. He can easily make it. I've seen worse regens turn out brilliantly.

Martin always plays well, even if his mental stats aren't great.

The regen has mostly good stats, but some crap ones to let him down and I thought you if anyone would have said that, Evon. If he's got a good PA, he can be great, but we shall see.

Originally posted by Mickyttudes:

Finished the second season today. Won Everything.

Ronnie - 35 goals/ 11 assists.

Rooney - 25 goals/25 assists.

GingerHead - 19 goals/18 assists(Got the only goal in CL Final)

Huntelaar - 19 goals/21 assists.

English Player of the year - 1.Ronaldo, 2.Rooney, 3.Scholes.

Players' Player of the year - Huntelaar(Twice in a row).

Probable Signings

Need a RB coz its been raining red cards for Neville & Brown and both of'em make two many defensive Errors.

Surely a GK. Was bidding around 17M all season for Akinfeev, got rejected all the time. Now, Arsenal have bidded 28.5M for him, so, will have to bid the same. Is he worth it?

Otherwise, Banega will be back from loan. Hargo, Andy & Fletcher are doin fine. Hewson looks like a good prospect(Next Paul Scholes icon14.gif)

Gio Dos Santos coming on Free.

Saviet may replace Saha.

Thatz the progress so far. Cheers nd Happy New Year!! icon_wink.gif

Wow ! amazing stats .

what tactics did you use ?

4-4-2 ?

flank play ?

Please enlighten me !

Originally posted by Hartboi:

TheSea: Yes.

Should I sell Nani for 16M?

And Pandev for 22M? (bought him for 15M the year before)

you can get more for Nani though he's crap..

I brought Pandev once, he wasn't a big deal, so i can say yes for Pandev..

Originally posted by TheSea:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hartboi:

TheSea: Yes.

Should I sell Nani for 16M?

And Pandev for 22M? (bought him for 15M the year before)

you can get more for Nani though he's crap..

I brought Pandev once, he wasn't a big deal, so i can say yes for Pandev.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you look further up, you'll see that i got 21M for Nani, so try and get that amount

Just started my new Man Utd game and after setting up my tactics and team with what I have, this is what I have (backup).

GK

Van Der Sar (Kuszczak)

DEF

Evra (Silvestre)

Brown (G.Neville/Simpson)

Ferdinand (Pique/Brown)

Vidic (Pique/Brown)

MID

C.Ronaldo (Nani/Giggs)

Giggs (Nani/Ronaldo)

Hargreaves (Gibson)

Tevez (Anderson/Nani)

FWD

Rooney (Tevez/Saha)

Huntelaar (Tevez/Saha)

Transfers

In

Huntelaar - 3.5m + 7.5m over 12 months

Banega - 3.5m

Out

O'Shea - 5m - Aston Villa

Fletcher - 4m - FC Bayern

Silvestre - 2.5m - Lazio

Carrick - Loan - Roma

How do you think my team is going so far then? I need a new striker to replace Saha as I'm trying to sell him, but I also need a new CD so I have back up for Brown and Pique incase both Vidic and Ferdinand get injured. Currently, I have about 5.2m left after transfers, though I could get up to 8m to spend if I sell Saha for around 3m. My tactic is 4-1-2-1-2 which includes DMC, ML, MR, AMC, 2x FC.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by baz1:

I just sold Nani to Liverpool for 30 million pounds.

Question is should I buy Ustari or Akinfeev as I already have Van Der Sar who is too old and gone rubbish and Enyeama who I am thinking of selling.

Ustari is way better

massive problem with United in my eyes it the whopping loan debt they have and will continue to have. I can't turn a profit on a monthly basis and absolutely must win things and progress to make a decent amount of money. Plus, the stadium expansion capacity is only 100k...I won't be turning them into the financial powerhouse of the previous FMs unfortunately.

If it's only £100k, then we all have more chance of getting a new stadium. Not that I'd ever want to leave Old Trafford IRL, but it'd be good to see it happen in the game, although I doubt it'll happen.

Originally posted by Mooono:

In

Huntelaar - 3.5m + 7.5m over 12 months

Banega - 3.5m

Out

O'Shea - 5m - Aston Villa

Fletcher - 4m - FC Bayern

Silvestre - 2.5m - Lazio

Carrick - Loan - Roma

How do you think my team is going so far then? I need a new striker to replace Saha as I'm trying to sell him, but I also need a new CD so I have back up for Brown and Pique incase both Vidic and Ferdinand get injured. Currently, I have about 5.2m left after transfers, though I could get up to 8m to spend if I sell Saha for around 3m. My tactic is 4-1-2-1-2 which includes DMC, ML, MR, AMC, 2x FC.

Any ideas?

Decent price for O'Shea, but he can be worth to keep as a backup. Even worse for Silvestre as he is actually good in the game. £2.5m is a crap value for him and now you've lost both backup DLs. Fletch should have been sold for a lot more and why send Carrick on loan - he's not going to improve is he? You might need a new MCa, so buy Fernandez as he can play upfront too. If you sell Saha, get more than £3m for him.

You have a good DC backup in Evans, you need a backup DL now.

crazy gra's 8.0.1 Guide[/b]]www.fm-britain.co.uk

I thought it would be worthwhile to do a guide to starting a new Man Utd game. This will give everyone an idea of how to go about a new game and the main things to get sorted before the season gets underway. Let's begin with the current team and see how that shapes up:

Initial Squad

If you want to have at least one season with just the current squad, which is probably a decent challenge and saves you some time in the transfer market, then what team should you be using?

Well, the Man Utd squad at the start has a very good depth to it and plenty of cover for every position except for strikers. That said, the best team to choose based on a 4-4-2 for simplicity is probably:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Van der Sar

Neville Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Ronaldo Hargreaves Anderson Giggs

Rooney Tevez

</pre>

I personally use a 4-4-1-1 (or 4-2-3-1 in attacking versions) as the lone ST exploits space well and with Rooney and Tevez you can use them both and have them swapping positions.

In my opinion the rest of the squad is more than capable to fill in in times of injury, poor form or rotation. Kuszczak, Brown, O'Shea, Pique, Silvestre, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Martin and Saha are good players too. The youth players such as Jonny Evans, Danny Simpson, Richie Jones, Darron Gibson, Chris Eagles, Dong Fangzhuo and Fraizer Campbell are also good enough to fill in if needed.

Transfers

The initial squad is full of quality and easily capable of winning the league at least as well as being able to progress far in the cups. However, we get around £10m to spend at the start and we might as well use it. Mainly the squad needs another striker, but what players are expendable that we can ship out? The following players can be sold (some with approximate prices):

- Thomasz Kuszczak

- Phillip Bardsley, £2.5m

- John O'Shea, £5m

- Darren Fletcher, £8.5m

- Chris Eagles

- Louis Saha, £8m

- Park, £7.5m (more likely in January)

Selling Saha is not really advised unless you're using a formation with a single ST. Likewise with Kuszczak - his stats are only average but does a good job as a backup. You can sell him if you can buy a decent young keeper on the cheap. Foster is a good keeper but is injured until March, so it's probably best to keep Kuszczak for the first season. I use a 4-4-1-1 and kept Saha but the AMC is more of a forward than a midfielder. Fletcher is another good player, so only sell him if you buy a midfielder. So who to buy?

Keepers: Lloris, Ochoa, Ustari, Riou, Grohe.

Defenders: Cassani, Sakho (free), Breno (£7m), Barzagli (£7m), De Silvestri.

Midfielders: Banega (£3m), Van der Vaart (£13m), Matias Fernandez (£10m).

Forwards: Amauri (£10m), Aguero, Owen, Pandev (£15m), Ashton (£11m), Adriano (loan), Bojan (loan).

Obviously, you're not going to be able to afford all of them unless you sold Ronaldo and Rooney. Some of those players you might be able to get very cheap or on a free, which is fine, but save your money for a striker, so more on them:

What type of striker do you want? If you're after a target man then Amauri seems a very good option as he's also got the abilities to play as a quick ST. Dean Ashton has good qualities and isn't expensive as well as keeping the team more English. For quick strikers, then unsettling the likes of Aguero or Owen will be well worth it. If you use money elsewhere, then loaning Adriano or Bojan is also worthwhile.

As for me, I signed Matias Fernandez as he has the versatility to play on both wings, in centre midfield and also upfront, although he'll need to be retrained on the right wing and at FC. At £10m he is an absolute bargain and I cannot recommend him enough. He was the only senior player I signed at the start and has been one of my best players. He is a must to sign in my opinion and doesn't even need unsettling to get the price down to £10m icon14.gif

Other Youth players to buy for the future:

Saivet, Stancu, Kroos, Torje, Vela.

Coaches

You always need to sort out the coaches at the start of the game, so here's which initial coaches should do what training:

- Queiroz: Defending, 7 stars

- Dempsey (promote from youth coach): Ball Control, 7 stars

- Meulensteen: Shooting, 7 stars

- Coton, Hartis: Goalkeeping, 7 stars

- Harrison: Set Pieces, 6 stars (Cannot find any 7 star set piece coach in the game!)

So you need to buy other coaches to fill the rest of the training. There are usually some very good regen coaches at the start which should provide you with a cheap 7 star trainer if you're lucky and one is my 7 star tactics coach, but I've also found:

- Aroso, Duverne: Fitness, 7 stars.

- Steve Burns: Attacking, 7 stars.

I think that's all. If there's anything glaring that anyone wants to add, then shout up. Please refer new people to this when they start a new game and ask for "who to sign/sell etc".

Originally posted by Mooono:

Any ideas?

Carrick is awesome, better than Hargreaves imo, but they're good to swap if need be. I would have kept Silvestre and O'shea, and sold Saha myself.

Has anyone managed to buy Fabregas?

They want £95m for him, even though he wants to leave (they haven't won anything since the start and it's my 5th season now). I keep winning the league and have won the European Cup 3 times out of the 4 years.

I've got the money to buy him, but I don't think anyone is worth £95m.

I'm just approaching the end of the 2010/2011 season. I have just been crowned Champions for the 4th year in a row (won it every year!) and I'm (yet again) in the Champions League Semi-final (up against HSV). I have won the Champions League in each of my seasons in charge of Manchester United.

I have a little problem (although it's a good one!) coming up in the summer.

My Midfield will consist of Cristiano Ronaldo, Joao Moutinho, Francesc Fabregas, Anderson, Michael Johnson, Ever Banega, Denilson, Giovani dos Santos, Nani and Giles Barnes. I plan to promote Georginio Wijnaldum, John Fleck, John Bostock and Danny Welbeck to the first team (albeit only as back-up).

I have used Anderson as a left winger since the start of the game, but have noted that when he's played in the centre, he gets goals along with his assists. i want to bring in Silva from Valencia and move Anderson inside in future. Now, Michael Johnson is labelled as a Midfield General and a quality player, but every time a match comes, he says he's nervous about the game against... or he's not sure whether he can stop...

I plan to sell Banega, as I have a better Defensive Midfielder in Denilson and Nani, as he's only started a handful of games for me this year and wants first team football.

My current squad looks like this:

GK - Igor Akinfeev, Gianluigi Buffon, Lucas Fabianski

DF - Dani Alves, Micah Richards, Steven Taylor, Patrice Evra, Gerard Pique, Breno, Gareth Bale, Jonathan Evans

MF - Cristiano Ronaldo, Joao Moutinho, Anderson, Silva, Giles Barnes, Francesc Fabregas, Denilson and Giovani dos Santos, with Fleck, Bostock, Wijnaldum and Welbeck as back-ups.

ST - Wayne Rooney, Sergio Aguero, Bojan, Rhys Murphy, Carlos Tevez, Toni Kroos.

Any suggestions?

Just started a season with ManU and got rid of michael carrick (too good to refuse: 22 mil a.c. milan) and piqué (lyon 15 mil) and bought tom huddlestone who looks really good and van der vaart. have been playing 4-1-2-2-1 which looks like this

van der Sar

Brown/O'shea Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Huddlestone(DM)

Ronaldo(MR) Giggs(ML)

Van der Vaart (AMC) Tevez (AMC)

Rooney (FC)

It works really well, Tevez and Van der Vaart get forward loads of times and score as often as Rooney. Huddlestone doing a good job in DM. I let Tevez and ROoney switch positions, and Ronaldo and Giggs (or Nani, usually sub him in 2nd half) and its awesome how they rip the teams apart. Won 4-2 against Liverpool and 4-0 against Bolton, also 3-0 against Newcastle.

Originally posted by crazy gra:

crazy gra's 8.0.1 Guide[/b]]www.fm-britain.co.uk

I thought it would be worthwhile to do a guide to starting a new Man Utd game. This will give everyone an idea of how to go about a new game and the main things to get sorted before the season gets underway. Let's begin with the current team and see how that shapes up:

Initial Squad

If you want to have at least one season with just the current squad, which is probably a decent challenge and saves you some time in the transfer market, then what team should you be using?

Well, the Man Utd squad at the start has a very good depth to it and plenty of cover for every position except for strikers. That said, the best team to choose based on a 4-4-2 for simplicity is probably:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Van der Sar

Neville Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Ronaldo Hargreaves Anderson Giggs

Rooney Tevez

</pre>

I personally use a 4-4-1-1 (or 4-2-3-1 in attacking versions) as the lone ST exploits space well and with Rooney and Tevez you can use them both and have them swapping positions.

In my opinion the rest of the squad is more than capable to fill in in times of injury, poor form or rotation. Kuszczak, Brown, O'Shea, Pique, Silvestre, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Martin and Saha are good players too. The youth players such as Jonny Evans, Danny Simpson, Richie Jones, Darron Gibson, Chris Eagles, Dong Fangzhuo and Fraizer Campbell are also good enough to fill in if needed.

Transfers

The initial squad is full of quality and easily capable of winning the league at least as well as being able to progress far in the cups. However, we get around £10m to spend at the start and we might as well use it. Mainly the squad needs another striker, but what players are expendable that we can ship out? The following players can be sold (some with approximate prices):

- Tomasz Kuszczak

- Phillip Bardsley, £5m over 24 months

- John O'Shea, £5m+

- Darren Fletcher, £15m over 24 months

- Chris Eagles

- Louis Saha, £10m over 24 months

- Park, £7.5m (more likely in January)

Selling Saha is not really advised unless you're using a formation with a single ST. Likewise with Kuszczak - his stats are only average but does a good job as a backup. You can sell him if you can buy a decent young keeper on the cheap. Foster is a good keeper but is injured until March, so it's probably best to keep Kuszczak for the first season. I use a 4-4-1-1 and kept Saha but the AMC is more of a forward than a midfielder. Fletcher is another good player, so only sell him if you buy a midfielder. So who to buy?

Keepers: Lloris, Ochoa, Ustari, Riou, Grohe.

Defenders: Cassani, Sakho (free), Breno (£7m), Barzagli (£7m), De Silvestri, Alves, £15m-25m depends on whether he is transfer listed

Midfielders: Banega (£3m), Van der Vaart (£13m), Matias Fernandez (£10m), Carvalho £3m when his contract expires

Forwards: Amauri (£10m), Aguero, Owen £10m, Pandev (£15m), Ashton (£11m), Adriano (loan), Bojan (loan).

Obviously, you're not going to be able to afford all of them unless you sold Ronaldo and Rooney. Some of those players you might be able to get very cheap or on a free, which is fine, but save your money for a striker, so more on them:

What type of striker do you want? If you're after a target man then Amauri seems a very good option as he's also got the abilities to play as a quick ST. Dean Ashton has good qualities and isn't expensive as well as keeping the team more English. For quick strikers, then unsettling the likes of Aguero or Owen will be well worth it. If you use money elsewhere, then loaning Adriano or Bojan is also worthwhile.

As for me, I signed Matias Fernandez as he has the versatility to play on both wings, in centre midfield and also upfront, although he'll need to be retrained on the right wing and at FC. At £10m he is an absolute bargain and I cannot recommend him enough. He was the only senior player I signed at the start and has been one of my best players. He is a must to sign in my opinion and doesn't even need unsettling to get the price down to £10m icon14.gif

Other Youth players to buy for the future:

Saivet, Stancu, Kroos, Torje, Vela, Wijinaldum, Fraga, Rybka

Coaches

You always need to sort out the coaches at the start of the game, so here's which initial coaches should do what training:

- Queiroz: Defending, 7 stars

- Dempsey (promote from youth coach): Ball Control, 7 stars

- Meulensteen: Shooting, 7 stars

- Coton, Hartis: Goalkeeping, 7 stars

- Harrison: Set Pieces, 6 stars (Cannot find any 7 star set piece coach in the game!)

So you need to buy other coaches to fill the rest of the training. There are usually some very good regen coaches at the start which should provide you with a cheap 7 star trainer if you're lucky and one is my 7 star tactics coach, but I've also found:

- Aroso, Duverne: Fitness, 7 stars.

- Steve Burns: Attacking, 7 stars.

I think that's all. If there's anything glaring that anyone wants to add, then shout up. Please refer new people to this when they start a new game and ask for "who to sign/sell etc".

Added a bit off the top of my head. Cba to load up my game.

Those prices you put on for selling Bardsley, Saha and Fletcher are a bit much IMO. Have you or anyone eold them at the start for that much? If so then fair play, but I only got £2m for Bardsley at the start. That was through installments and was a struggle.

i'm In second season man utd, halfway through (January 14th). Here's my squad:

GK:Ustari(Foster)(Plus V.D.S if needed)

RWB:Behrami(Simpson)

CB:Vidic(Pique)

CB:Ferdi(Evans)

LWB:Evra(Guilherme)

DM:Hargreaves(Pique)

AMR:Ronaldo(Nani)

AML:Guardado(Fernandez)

AMC:Aguero/Anderson

FC:Pandev(Tevez)

FC:Rooney(Aguero)

Sold: Carrick(9m),Pique(20m), Saha 2.5m, Park 4.5m, Fletcher 11m

Planning to sell Foster for around 10m(to man C)

And i also have David De Gea(GK) Sakho(CB) Adrien(MC) At either Aberdeen or Sheff Utd(Affilates)

I tend to use, without injuries, Fernandez in the AMC spot and aguero or pandev, i've had at least one striker injured at any one time, and it's usually tevez in the role of a super sub.

Plan to buy in the summer denilson and miguel veloso, possibly selling either anderson or tevez(for between 26-30m) to fund it.

Am to of premier by 6 points from chelsea.

What do you think?

Originally posted by Evon:

xx11-You need some better training schedules. Most of them haven't improved at all.

PA/CA Spoilers below. Ignore post if do not wish to see.

Not gonna have a chance to get my schedules up, to much going on in real life to mess about uploading them etc. However I will note down some of my increments in training... of course not everyone here because got in players since making the assesment and only took a cross reference of players to check the training increased a players CA at least.

Position Name Age PA CA at test start CA at test end CA increase

Area (in 2011) (19/6/08) (1/7/11)

GK Corradini 22 177 99 154 55 (Quality keeper already)

Defence Evans 23 163 147 163 16 (ca=pa in 2009)

Pique 24 178 154 174 20 (almost peaked before prime age)

Midfield Benega 23 198 148 188 40 (still Young and world class midfielder)

Esposito 21 169 89 148 59

Attack Saivet 20 175 104 166 62 (very Young and very good already)

If there anyone else that you particularly wanted to point out had not improved then see list below for if I have them logged. This is just a snap shot of the 25 players that I tracked. Name list of them shown below, though not all still at team after they moved due to good offers/age/no longer needed. (Note some these dont run for the test duration. Just logged some stats out of intrest a year or so after they joined - ie dos santos/Baxter/Fabio. Also note some players I would like to see improved just can not due to poor luck I suppose (ie Nani is Ca 150, PA150 :s )

Vincent Acapandié

Anderson

Ever Banega

Jose Baxter

Febian Brandy

Matthew Brown

Diego Buonanotte

Craig Cathcart

Eros Corradini

Daniel Davies

Edu Valle

Fabio

Giovani dos Santos

Simone Esposito

Jonathan Evans

John Fleck

Ben Foster

Toni Kroos

James Miller

John O'Shea

Christian Pasquato

Gerard Piqué

Andrea Russotto

Henri Saivet

Mauro Zárate

SPOILER.... DONT READ IF DO NOT WISH TO SEE PA OF SOME PLAYERS

Sorry, layout did not stay as I wanted it so will do it differently here quickly.

Name: Corradini

Position: GK

Age in 2011: 22

PA: 177

CA on 19/6/08: 99

CA on 1/7/11: 154

CA increase: 55 (Quality keeper at a young age)

Name: Evans

Position: Defence

Age in 2011: 23

PA: 163

CA on 19/6/08: 147

CA on 1/7/11: 163

CA increase: 16 (Max CA in 2009)

Name: Pique

Position: Defence

Age in 2011: 24

PA: 178

CA on 19/6/08: 154

CA on 1/7/11: 174

CA increase: 20 (almost peaked before prime age)

Name: Benega

Position: Midfield

Age in 2011: 23

PA: 198

CA on 19/6/08: 148

CA on 1/7/11: 188

CA increase: 40 (worldclass at a young age)

Name: Esposito

Position: Midfield

Age in 2011: 21

PA: 169

CA on 19/6/08: 89

CA on 1/7/11: 148

CA increase: 59 (high quality at a young age)

Name: Saivet

Position: Attack

Age in 2011: 20

PA: 175

CA on 19/6/08: 104

CA on 1/7/11: 166

CA increase: 62 (high quality at a young age)

Archived