Problem Loading Edited Scotland - Non-Existent League Requires Teams

Little Miss Lump Kicker

I've done some editing with Scotland. Swapping teams around various leagues in Scotland and other countries.

The problem I'm facing is when I go to load it in FM it says "Require Minimum of 10 Teams for Premier Division, found only 0." Except I've been through every competition in Scotland and there's not called "Premier Division." I've checked leagues, cups, youth leagues, youth cups. There's nothing with that name for any of its options.

And it's not the Cinch Premiership, because that's working fine and should have 12 teams anyway (which it does.)

Scotland Premier Division.png

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

Could be the Irish Premier Division. Have you made any changes to that in any other files? Scotland is set to require a minimum of 10 teams for the Irish Premier Division.

Thank you so much. That seems to be exactly it. I'm making a big Celtic Leagues database with all the main teams from Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the original Irish Premiership was one of the first deletes I made. I'd have no idea how I'd have found that if you didn't say. You're a godsend.

Now, I just need to see if it holds up to some stability tests (it was all working fine in the editor with that fix.) And see if my Basic Rules of adding reserves teams will let teams without reserve teams add themselves to the league if they want, which is something I can't find anything on. But for now, it seems to work.