Question to get to know the squad leads to the general Second XI appearing in Teams

Hello when I start a new game in preparation the question comes up,  " if possible arrange an internal test match to get to know the squad?"

This question alone leads to the general Second XI appearing in Teams under club information, even if I answer the question with "NO" !!!!!

SecondXIappear.png.bcc8e1b7f866ce4a849d082b99145da8.png

When I start a new game at the start of the Champions League, this question dosen't come up (because it's in the middle of the season) and the Second XI dosen't appear !!!

NOSecondXI.png.7d79296b21b133db04bc9cb0ada75950.png

Now the question is how can I deactivate the question so that Second XI doesn't appear?

In which .xml can i find the question?

Edited by affe1802

• affe1802 changed the title to Question to get to know the squad leads to the general Second XI appearing in Teams
vor 3 Stunden schrieb affe1802:

Hello when I start a new game in preparation the question comes up,  " if possible arrange an internal test match to get to know the squad?"

This question alone leads to the general Second XI appearing in Teams under club information, even if I answer the question with "NO" !!!!!

Now the question is how can I deactivate the question so that Second XI doesn't appear?

In which .xml can i find the question?

I found this question unfortunately it is in language/ folder like german.ltc  where it is even more encrypted. Simply delating is not a solution!

I could post more ideas for creative solutions here, but this dosen't do much for me personally!