Is there any way to make it more likely to get a target forward as part of your youth intake (managing in German 3rd tier atm)?

Mind you I don't know the answer to this definitively and I am merely speculating, however, maybe look to get a HOYD that has a playing style of Route One, Wing Play or something similar?

20 minutes ago, WhyMe said:

Thanks for the response Gene.  That is what I thought too, but I can't seem to find that information anymore, they just seem to have a preferred formation (and 2nd formation) and set piece preferences now

They moved it I believe — it's still there. I randomly found it the other day when doing a staff comparison between two possible staff members. 

11 hours ago, Gene said:

They moved it I believe — it's still there. I randomly found it the other day when doing a staff comparison between two possible staff members. 

I think if you highlight 'manager' in their staff roles it comes up with all their preferences.

I found the search filter for tactical style in the staff search filters and it turns out its only a thing for managers now.  HOYDs don't have one so there goes that plan sadly.  Anyone else know of a way to encourage TFs?