[FM24] [WIP] Denmark Lower League (fyn) incl. cup

Hi there

So I've been working on a database, primarily because I wanted to be able to play with my local club, which weren't in the game. (But they are now in my Database). 
The database is focussed on Fyn-region in Denmark, which is why that goes down to Serie 4 (tier 10), Jylland-region and Sjælland-region goes to Serie 2 (tier 8).

I've added all the correct teams to the region of Fyn and to my best knowledge placed them in the correct tier. So you're basically able to start from a local club in tier 10 on Fyn, and go to the Superliga. (I think)

I've also tried adding the cup, which should work.

Bear in mind that this database is not 100% correct compared to the real-life rules and that this is my first attempt to do a database (ever!), but it should be a working database, and I've simmed it to 2030 without crashes.

Errors in the game include:
Teams not going to right region when promoted/relegated
Region Lolland and Bornholm not getting promoted/relegated to any tier (so they are basically a league by themselves)

Feel free to leave a comment if you discover anything. And if you know how to fix it, please let me know ;) 

Lower League Denmark (fyn) is for old database. Denmark Lower League (fyn) incl. cup is for 24.3.0.

Lower League Denmark (fyn).fmf

Denmark Lower League (fyn) incl. cup.fmf

Edited by Ninja777

Hey I was guessing since you were from Fyn you might enjoy what happend in my save (a different danish Database) So I wanted to do a build a nation with Christania Sports Club. So I'm currently in my first year of Superligaen after having been promoted every year. (2 seasons didn't add fixtures) But I'm not the only club who had a nice run of promotions to Superligaen. Since I got promoted to the 3. Division me and B1913 has been promoted back to back to back to Superligaen. I won the 4th and 3rd tier while the won the 2nd tier. (I'm not done with the season yet but they have already been relegated having 3 points in 27 games)

On 17/12/2023 at 17:08, valdeOLENCOOL said:

Hey I was guessing since you were from Fyn you might enjoy what happend in my save (a different danish Database) So I wanted to do a build a nation with Christania Sports Club. So I'm currently in my first year of Superligaen after having been promoted every year. (2 seasons didn't add fixtures) But I'm not the only club who had a nice run of promotions to Superligaen. Since I got promoted to the 3. Division me and B1913 has been promoted back to back to back to Superligaen. I won the 4th and 3rd tier while the won the 2nd tier. (I'm not done with the season yet but they have already been relegated having 3 points in 27 games)

That's cool! In one of the earlier versions I had a save-game with the club B.93 (from Copenhagen) who are an old time winner of Superligaen, but haven't been winning it for many years. :)

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

So I am trying to get this to work on the database 2.4.3, but even after it has been validated, it won't work correct in-game, as you're not able to select lower leagues.

Edit: Fix found. Now working for 24.3.0

Edited by Ninja777

• 4 months later...

Hey, 

I am desperate to try and play with my local team Christiansfeld IF, who irl are in serie 3. Is there any way to put them into Jylland serie 2? maybe swap them out with another team? It would mean a lot!

On 21/08/2024 at 22:27, RedRevo96 said:

Hey, 

I am desperate to try and play with my local team Christiansfeld IF, who irl are in serie 3. Is there any way to put them into Jylland serie 2? maybe swap them out with another team? It would mean a lot!

Hello there, 

I didn't see your message before now.
I've swapped another team with Christiansfeld IF - The database should work, I've played it untill 2031 with my local team :)

Adding the serie 3 in Jylland seems like some work, as there are 192 teams in 24 different groups... 

Let me know if it won't work.

Best regards
Frederik

Serie 1,2,3,4 (gyldige ej korrekte) inkl. pokal v23 (CI).fmf

hace 10 horas, Ninja777 dijo:

Hello there, 

I didn't see your message before now.
I've swapped another team with Christiansfeld IF - The database should work, I've played it untill 2031 with my local team :)

Adding the serie 3 in Jylland seems like some work, as there are 192 teams in 24 different groups... 

Let me know if it won't work.

Best regards
Frederik

Serie 1,2,3,4 (gyldige ej korrekte) inkl. pokal v23 (CI).fmf 184.13 kB · 0 downloads

Hi! This would would be an update to the file in the OP? Should we replace that file with this one or should they go together?

4 hours ago, gaucharro said:

Hi! This would would be an update to the file in the OP? Should we replace that file with this one or should they go together?

Hi there. Nope, the file in that post, was a request to insert a team from a (non-activated) lower league into the game. Which I did by replacing a team.

The "Denmark Lower League (fyn) incl. cup" in the OP is for the 24.3.0, and should still work.

If you start a new game on 24.3.0, I suggest you use the OP "Denmark Lower League (fyn) incl. cup" :)