Help Needed - Regen / Manager Face

NuFcPRO

Hi All,

really hoping someone can help me! its driving my head in.

so i have been adding faces into the game for years, ive never done the manager face as i never thought it was possible, but apparantly it is.

for whatever reason i do the same as i do with the regen faces and they all show up, i use the fmxml and all is fine, faces show no issues, however when i do the same thing with the manager the ingame regen face dissapears but the manager face does not show, there is now just a blank space as you will see from attached images, why is this happening, am i doing something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated

config.png

Face Before.png

files.png

No Face.png

24 minutes ago, NuFcPRO said:

Hi All,

really hoping someone can help me! its driving my head in.

so i have been adding faces into the game for years, ive never done the manager face as i never thought it was possible, but apparantly it is.

for whatever reason i do the same as i do with the regen faces and they all show up, i use the fmxml and all is fine, faces show no issues, however when i do the same thing with the manager the ingame regen face dissapears but the manager face does not show, there is now just a blank space as you will see from attached images, why is this happening, am i doing something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated

config.png

Face Before.png

files.png

No Face.png

as @phnompenhandy said - keep it simple and just use the "normal" way.

and only regen faces need r- infront if i remember correct,