Contrasting Player Personalities

I recently saw a drop in my club's atmosphere, and the on the Dynamics/Happiness page, the only negative was "there are many contrasting personalities throughout the club. It's odd, because the roster has remained constant since the start of the season (it's now January). But there doesn't seem to be any way to learn WHICH contrasting personalities might be causing the problem. Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, gunnerfan said:

I recently saw a drop in my club's atmosphere, and the on the Dynamics/Happiness page, the only negative was "there are many contrasting personalities throughout the club. It's odd, because the roster has remained constant since the start of the season (it's now January). But there doesn't seem to be any way to learn WHICH contrasting personalities might be causing the problem. Any suggestions?

Don't think I've ever had a temporary dip in atmosphere without that message, regardless of the personalities in the club. It's not the cause of the dip so I just ignore it. 

12 hours ago, trviggo said:

Don't think I've ever had a temporary dip in atmosphere without that message, regardless of the personalities in the club. It's not the cause of the dip so I just ignore it. 

We've had a few solid wins, and I transferred in a topflight player, and the atmosphere in the club has improved.