[Suggestion] Narrative/Worldbuilding - Inbox - Community Outreach - (Fanbase Changes - Supporter Profile/Influence)

Little Miss Lump Kicker

There's been a lot of focus in the English Premier League about charity efforts. I saw this today about autistic children. ‘Sensory room opens the door to so many people’ (premierleague.com) and Mascot with autism gets support from Slough Town Football club - BBC News about another player (of a few so far) wearing ear defenders with a mascot to show an autistic child it's OK to show they're autistic in public and need certain things.

I believe in Football Manager a club's social media followers, fanbase make-up, supporters' influence on the board, etc. are recent changes. And the different ways to affect them.

I also know the training schedule option of Community Outreach has been there for a while. Sending your team out to meet the public, and charities, etc. I've read—somewhere—this can affect your attendance.

If feedback was occasionally given into the manager's inbox that a particular training session of Community Outreach had a particular effect on some particular group it'd be nice. And text on potential influence on fan culture. (Or a nicely written letter from an inspired child, or an old woman who felt less alone.) It's plain to see businesses of any size care about Corporate Social Responsibility, of which football clubs are very corporate, at some levels.

There's already Rainbow Pride flags in stadiums (although not the Progress Pride flag, from what I remember, which highlights inclusion of different races as well as trans people beyong LGB people, as featured at Leicester's stadium, and the colours in Sky Sports' broadcasting, among others.)

If Football Manager created an extension to include underprivileged, disadvantaged and minority groups as part of occasional feedback on Community Outreach sessions it could be a very nice flavour touch. And could be integrated into a stronger, community based approach for building clubs' fanbases.

• 3 months later...